Chapter 14

~Next Day~ Arny POV

I woke up and try to move but noticed I felt heavy so I looked down to see a woman wrapped around me and these sheets. I rub my eyes to realize that it is a fan of mine and then the images of last night flood my memory. Oh fuck, what have I done? I untangle myself from her, grab my stuff to get dressed, and head to Pete's room where I left all my stuff. Hopefully, he is there because looking at the time day two of the con has started. I knock as he is opening the door.

"Hey, are my phone and keys still here?"

He doesn't say anything but motions toward the desk drawer by the bed. I grab all my things and realize I am missing a key. I turn to ask him who has my other key but he is gone. I really fucked up. I head to my room, get showered and dressed and head to the con. I soon find the rest of the group but not Amara. 

"Sorry I am late, hopefully, I didn't miss too much"

"Brandon flirting with women, me beating up Pete, and William taking pictures and talking to his supporters. The usual"

"Cool so uh, do you by chance know where Amara is?"

"She's resting, she didn't fall asleep until around four according to William"

"What? How would he know?"

"Well once everyone passed out, he and Pete started cleaning. That's when they noticed you, Amara, and your fan were gone. Seeing how you were too busy with your tongue down another girl's throat they figured Amara went back to her room. He sent William to check and watch over her while he continue cleaning. Long story short he comfort her so she could get some sleep and before leaving she was still asleep"

"That's not his job, he's not her soulmate I am"

"Arny, do you really think you have any room to be upset right now? In all of this? You fucked another girl did you not?"

"Danny"

"The most she did was hug William, match Brandon's energy even though he is nowhere near her type, stolen glances at me, and let Pete ride on her back. She literally did what we do to each other when we meet up and you acted like an ass instead of just telling her your feelings and convincing her to own up to hers. You deliberately meant to hurt her too because you had not taken a sip of alcohol until after you called the girls which means you were still sober when you made out with her"

"Fuck"

"Now from what I see if I didn't already have my soulmate she might have pursued me and she tried to pursue William but he denied her because she was drunk, vulnerable, and he cares about your friendship too much. I suggest that you figure out something and fast to win her over because at this point I remember the initial look on her face when she saw you kissing another girl. She's trying to numb out her feelings so she doesn't have to be your soulmate"

"Is that possible?"

"It would be excruciatingly painful but if she thinks she would rather die alone than let you have the ability to hurt her again then it kind of is. It's like starving yourself in a way, she would die of broken heart syndrome. It can happen pretty fast when someone gives up fighting for any kind of love. I think her feelings for the rest of us as a group would keep her here but you get the point"

"How do I make it up to her?"

"That I honestly have no clue, I wish I did but I have no idea if I would ever forgive my own soulmate for sleeping with someone else"

Amara POV

I wake up and notice it is pretty late in the evening. I look around and noticed a note on the nightstand. It's a note from William just hoping that I feel better after resting and his number to call him when I'm heading down. I hop up to get showered and dressed in my Runa Yomozuki cosplay and head towards them. I tap Will's shoulder and offer him a sucker while I pop one in my mouth.