Chapter 24

Warning: Horrible smut coming lol

Arny POV

I placed my cock at her entrance and slowly filled her until I bottom out. She gasped wrapping her arms around me hiding her face in my chest. I try my best to stay still until she can adjust to my size but fuck she feels so good squeezing around me.

"Fuck you're so big"

"You did so well taking me, when you are ready wrap your legs around my waist but just know I don't think I can be gentle for too long because you feel too fucking good right now"

I leave small kisses all around her face and she soon relaxes and wraps her legs around my waist.

I start off doing slow deep strokes causing her to moan and mewl trying to hide those in the crook of my neck but I want to hear her so I do a quick check-in before I switch things up.

"Remember your safe word?"

"Fire"

"Good, I'm going to punish you now"

I pick up the speed and thrusts harder turning her into a begging and cursing mess. Digging her nails into my back causing me to curse she begs me to keep at this pace so for once I listen. She arches her back up off the bed and tries to match the rhythm of my hips causing us both to feel good. I lift one of her legs on my shoulder to get a deeper stroke when she curses and I know I have hit her g-spot. I go deeper and faster as she pants between cursing and moaning my name.  I feel her start to contract around me so I push down on her stomach as I hit deeper strokes causing her to dig her nails into the bedsheets and cum all over my cock as I help her ride out her euphoria. A few strokes later I cum deep inside of her kissing into the side of her neck.

"How many rounds do you think you can handle my love?"

"Four more"

She rolls us over and starts to bounce up and down riding me. She starts to get into a good rhythm and moves her hips back and forth throwing her head back whimpering my name and telling me how good I feel. I hold her tight against me where she can only move her hips back and forth but she stretches her legs to a split for me to hit deeper. I rocked my hips with hers while biting and sucking her neck as she plays in my hair. She starts moving faster as I kiss down her chest sucking one of her breasts while massaging and playing with the nipple of the other one.

"Oh fuck, baby you treat me so well. I love you so fucking much sir. Damn that feels amazing"

I switch to the other breast to suck on it while playing with the other until I am satisfied then I wrap my arms tight around her waist as she wraps her arms tight around my neck while I pound into her as hard and fast as I can bringing us both to ecstasy as I cum and she squirts all over us. She carefully lifts off of me and gets on all fours on the bed arching her back where her face is pretty much in the bed while her ass is in the air. I slap her ass a few times before entering her and placing my hands on the dip in her back so she takes all of my cock. She matches my thrust throwing it back and praising me, I lean over her wrapping my hand around the front of her throat telling her how much of a nasty little whore she is and I can tell she is maxing out because her breaths are shorter and faster and she is contracting more often. I tell her to hold it and not cum until I tell her to. I slap her ass again and make her balance on her arms which are not the strongest right now. I wait right until her eyes start to roll back and she becomes a mess of moans, curses, and sounds. When I let her cum she rides out this orgasm the longest which of course sends me into overdrive to follow. I flip her onto her back and grab one of the strongest vibrators I have and spread her legs while turning it to the highest setting using it against her clit while I use her juices to cover my fingers before fingering her at the same time. This sends her into a disheveled state moaning and pleading causing her to be overstimulated but she takes it so well playing with her breast and nipples while I curve and pump my fingers faster and harder until I find her g-spot. Her body does this slight jolt when you find it so I keep my focus on that spot while adding more pressure with the vibrator until she cums and squirts all over my hand. I help her ride out this last high, but I want to eat her out. Fuck it, I said I would break her. So I turn the vibrator off, put it to the side, put her legs on my shoulders, and go to work. Hearing her moan and scream my name is music to my ears and I know she is tired because her pussy has not stopped throbbing and yet instead of pushing me away she grabs my hair and pushes me down. I lick and suck until she is almost clean flicking and swirling my tongue in ways that are causing her to squirm so much I have to hold her thighs still until she cums again and I lick her clean. She taps her leg quickly letting me know she has had enough. I do one last long lick that causes her to squirt and curse harshly and I laugh. I stand to admire my work and I feel nothing but love when I look at her. I kiss her forehead and she looks at me tired but sits up best as she can.

Amara POV

I look at Arny and he smiles at me before kissing my forehead. My body is feeling a million things that I can't explain but I love all of it and as long as Arny is the one who causes it I'll be alright.

"You did amazing my love, I am so proud of how well you took me. Next time we'll have to do it at my place. I have mirrors so you can see how much of a beautiful mess you look"

I blush looking away.

"After everything we just did you're shy now? I love this."

"I need to clean the bed but I can't move"

"That mean I did my job right, I broke my beautiful bratty submissive slut. Now you know what will happen if you push me too far"

"Why am I so tired?"

"Because I did my job I told you, I drained you of energy so you just need some rest"

He put a clean towel in my chair and sat me in the chair so that he could strip the bed. I don't know what happened after that because everything quickly turned black.

Arny POV

I strip and make up the bed and when I turn around I see her sleeping in the chair. I smile and go run us a hot bath. I help her to the bathroom and am able to keep her up long enough to go to the bathroom. I don't know what that is supposed to do but I heard that women do that after sex. I came back in after she was done and washed her body first, then I dried her off, put lotion on her, and laid her in bed while I ran a new bath for myself and did the same thing. I wrapped my arms around her body, turned off the lamp and we went to sleep. I don't know about her but this is going to be the best sleep I have had in forever.

A/N: There is one last chapter to come next week. It's shorter but I hope you will enjoy it.