Meeting PT.1

Monday:
Y/N'S POV:
It's 6am and I have to get up and ready for work, I honestly can't be bothered with today, i have to work with my annoying co-worker Matt, who doesn't know personal space, he irritates the shit out of me and he is horrible. He is always asking to go on a date, but he's like 30 and I'm 18, so no thank you.

I have declined him so many times, but he still insists, the only reason I put up with this shit is because my best friend Lisa works there, she helped me get the job. We have been best friends since nursery, so we're like sisters, her mum was amazing, so she raised me a lot, her family know of my home life, so does Lisa, so they helped me when I needed a place to live.

I finish getting ready, my hair is in a messy bun, and all I'm wearing is a white top with thin straps and my green shorts, because it's summer, I thought it would be a cute time to wear it. I put on my cardigan, shoes and pick up my little back and place my phone and keys inside.

I walk out my small house and make my way to work, because I'm early, I stop off and get a coffee from the small Starbucks

I walk out my small house and make my way to work, because I'm early, I stop off and get a coffee from the small Starbucks. I carry on with my journey and when I arrive, I see Lisa opening, I shout her name and she looks over with a smile and waves at me.

"Hey Y/N, how are you?" She asks as I walk towards her "I'm okay thank you, just don't wanna be with Matt today" I reply, she sighs "I know, he needs to leave you alone, but guess what" she says "what?" I say "apparently he's leaving soon" she say...

"Hey Y/N, how are you?" She asks as I walk towards her "I'm okay thank you, just don't wanna be with Matt today" I reply, she sighs "I know, he needs to leave you alone, but guess what" she says "what?" I say "apparently he's leaving soon" she says and I couldn't be happier "thank god for that, I can't deal with him any longer" I say and she laughs, "Come on, work starts soon" she says and I nod my head as we make our way inside.

TIME SKIP:
It is finally break time and I couldn't be happier, my feet are killing me, Matt has been more annoying today than ever, even a few customers have complained and I had to apologise on his behalf. As I'm looking at my phone, I feel like I am being watched, so I look up but I don't see anything, so I go back to my phone, then all of a sudden, I hear many girls gasp.

Then I see matt role his eyes with clear annoyance, so I look in his direction and I see a man walking towards me, he is dressed in all black, his hair dark and his eyes are dark, holy shit, he looks like a prince, as he gets closer, I feel really intimidated and shy so I look away.

As he makes his way towards me, I give him a small smile "hi, how can I help you" I say in a quiet voice, he gives me a smile and says "hello, would it be okay if I was to have a latte please", I nod my head and start to make his drink, "so, me and my brothers are new to this area, is there anything good here to do?" He asks, I take a moment to think "I'm not sure really, there's some nice parks here, but that's about it really" I reply and he nods.

As I'm about to pass the latte to him, Matt runs over and deliberately knocks the drink all over me, burning all of my chest "aww look at Y/N being clumsy again" Matt says, Lisa quickly runs over and takes me to the back and starts wiping my burn with a wet cloth "why would he do that?" I say as I have tears flowing down my face "I'm not sure sweetheart, but let's get you home" Lisa says, I nod my head and make my way out to the main bit, when we come back out, the man rushes over to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks, I nod my head yes, avoiding eye contact "don't lie to me, i know your not" he says in a deep voice "it's okay, he is always like that" I reply, the guy grabs my arms and I feel a weird feeling go through my body, I look up at him and he smiles at me "let me take you home, I can't have you walk home after that" he says, I look at Lisa, who just nods her head, so I agree.

"what do you think your doing, you don't know this man" Matt says as I head towards the door "I'm taking her home after your bitch ass burnt her" the guy says with a dark look, Matt just scoffs "so, I've done worse" he says "oh really, do continue" the guy asks "well I poured hot water on her hand the other day" Matt says in a bored voice, the guy looks pissed off "well thank you for sharing that information with me" he says.

"I could go on all day" Matt says as he walks off, the guy takes my hand and we walk off towards his car, he opens the door and allows me to get in, he quickly goes the other side, when he looks at me, I get shy "don't feel shy sweetheart, I promise I won't hurt you" he says, I nod my head "the names Seokjin , but my brothers call me Jin, what's your name?" He asks, I feel my cheeks go red "it's Y/N" I say "that's a pretty name" he says.

I feel myself go even more red and he chuckles "wanna tell me your address?" He says, so I do and he drives me to my house, it was a silent journey, but it wasn't awkward, it felt nice. After about 10 minutes, we arrive at my place "thank you for driving me home, you really didn't have to" I say, he gives me a cute smile "I wanted to, I couldn't leave you with him, god knows what he would have done with you" Jin says.

"I'm honestly use to it, tomorrow will probably be worse than today" I say and he frowns "well I'll send my brothers in if he bothers you" he says and I start to giggle, he starts to chuckle to "I'll see you around seokjin, thank you again for the lift" I say as I make my way out the car "it's all good Y/N, I'll see you around, bye" he says and I wave and make my way inside my house.

I see his car speed off and I drop myself on the sofa "holy shit he was handsome" I say, I feel gross, i run upstairs and quickly run a bath and take my clothes off, I then run back downstairs to Chuck my clothes in the utility room, I don't care if I'm naked, it's my house, when I run back upstairs, I turn the taps off and get inside.

I've been in the bath for about 10 minutes, and I feel nice and relaxed, so I close my eyes, however they shoot open when I hear talking "who's there" I shouts 'hey sweetheart, it's me' I hear the voice say, I look around "where are you?" I ask 'oh, I'm in your head baby' the voice says, I feel like I'm going mad, I quickly jump out the bath and run to my room, then I hear 'nice body sweetheart' I start panicking and tearing up, they can see me.

I put on clothes and the voice says 'oh why you covering up baby, I was enjoying that', I start to cry even more and drop in the corner of my room "please stop" I say as I hit my head 'stop hurting yourself sweetheart, you was injured earlier, your lucky I was there' they say "s..s..seokjin" I say 'CORRECT' I hear him say 'took you a while baby, how did you not realise' he adds "no no no, this isn't happening, this is a dream" I say and I hear him chuckle 'oh no baby, this isn't a dream, I'm in your head' he says and I cry even more.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask 'well let's just say you have intrigued me baby, I had to get to know you' he says "you could have done that without making me hear voices" I say in a whisper 'but then how will I talk to you darling' he says "go away please, I don't want this, your scaring me" I say 'oh I'm sorry baby, I'll stop, but I check in tomorrow' he says "no don't you dare, I'll be at work, I'll feel like I'm going mad" I say and he chuckles again.

'You don't choose what happens sweetheart, I'll do what I want' he says 'I better go now baby, I'll speak to you soon' he says and the voices stop. I slowly make my way into bed and cry myself to sleep, scared for the following day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter,
please let me now what you think in the comments,
Until next time
Byeeeee