Party time

Warning: strong language:
JUNGKOOK'S POV:
We have just arrived at where the party is being held, and I have this nagging feeling that something is gonna go wrong "hyung, I don't feel right, I genuinely think something bad will happen" I say to namjoon and he always trusts our instincts "if that's the case, make sure we are not to be bothered the whole night, Y/N will just have to stay with us all" he says and we all agree.

When we walk in, everyone looks amazing, the women's dresses are huge and the men are dressed smart, but what I notice is that everyone's eyes are on Y/N. Jimin takes her hand and gives her a big kiss "hello everyone, enjoy your night, we will be in that booth over there if you need any of us" namjoon says and everyone gets back to what they was doing.

We let Y/N sit in the middle of yoongi and hobi and I see that she is looking around the hall at the different women "look at that sexy girl over there" jimin says and we all turn to him in anger, then we hear Y/N giggle as we realise he is staring at Y/N's reflection in the mirror near him "don't scare us like that jimin, we nearly killed you then" namjoon says and we all laugh.

A group of women keep looking over at us and laugh, all of a sudden, they all start to come over "excuse me guys, not to sound rude and all, but you could have chosen someone prettier like me" the woman says and I see Y/N drop her head and play with her fingers "did you guys hear something?" Jin says "no hyung, I don't think I did" jimin says "hmm, I could have sworn I heard some absolute bullshit coming from there" Jin says whilst pointing at the girl.

Y/N'S POV:
As that girl says those things, I start to feel really insecure about myself, I start picking at the skin around my nails and then a hand comes over mine, when I look it's yoongi's "don't hurt yourself kitten, their not worth it okay" he says and I nod my head "I love you" he says and I smile "I love you to" I reply and he kisses my lips, he gives me a cute smile when we pull away.

"Why are interested in a girl who looks like that, can't you see I'm so much more prettier and well presented" she says and I swallow hard at that "like I saw that scar on her back when she walked in, it's not really lady like to have one like that" she says with a smirk and I feel my heart drop, I'm guessing Jin feels my sadness, so he sends me a funny vision in my head.

I start to silently giggle "hey baby, don't think I'll be sending any more like that, I don't look handsome in that one" he says and I giggle again "you always look handsome Jinnie" I reply and he smiles, the girl starts to get pissed off "how do ...

I start to silently giggle "hey baby, don't think I'll be sending any more like that, I don't look handsome in that one" he says and I giggle again "you always look handsome Jinnie" I reply and he smiles, the girl starts to get pissed off "how do you find a girl with a scar so big on her back pretty, it's gross and she probably comes with a handful of problems to have that, let me guess, abused by parents" she says as she laughs.

I see namjoon looking at me with pity 'hang on princess, I'm trying to send you a funny memory, but we have so many together' he says in my head, I giggle again at his comment, and then a funny vision came through of namjoon when he tried to cook me a snack, but burnt everything and his laugh was the best thing ever.