Loss

Warning: strong language and strong subjects:
TIME SKIP:
Y/N'S POV:
Luna has now reached 1 years old, she has grown up so much, she is still really small but she has developed well. Blue has gotten better as he doesn't have such bad nightmares and he also allows us to change his outfits now.

Today, the guys, other than Jimin, have gone out to the shops and Luna, Blue and I have stayed at home. We're sitting in the living room, with Jake and the NeverLand pirates playing for Blue, whilst I feed Luna and I see Jimin walking towards us with a smile. "Hello my beautiful family" he says and I giggle, Blue spots Jimin and runs to him "Hello daddy" he shouts and jumps in Jimin's arms.

As we're all sitting here on the sofa, there was a knock at the door, I place Luna on the floor with her toys and open the front door and welcomed with 2 police officers. "Hello miss, are you Y/N?" one of the police men ask and I nod my head "who is it love?" Jimin shouts from the living room "it's 2 police men" I reply and jimin runs to my side"how can we help officers?" Jimin asks and they look upset.

"May we come in?" the other one asks and we allow them, they follow us to the living room and Blue runs to Jimin and I pick Luna up, placing her in her little pen area and she lays down on the pillows, under her blanket. The 2 officers sit on the sofa and we look at them "has something happened?" I ask and they nod their heads "we're really sorry to inform you miss, but we have been informing that your parents have escaped prison and.." they say and I feel my heart drop.

"Blue, why don't you go in your bedroom and play for a bit" Jimin says and Blue runs off, jimin takes me in his arms and the police officer continues "miss Y/N, we have also been informed that your father and grandmother have been killed by them, we're so sorry for your loss" they say.

JIMIN'S POV:
When they say that Y/N drops to her knees and lets out a loud cry, that's when we see the others walk in the house, when they see the 2 officers and Y/N crying in my arms, they look confused "what's happened?" Namjoon asks and Y/N runs out the room and towards the downstairs toilet. I turn to them with tears in my eyes and my hands start to shake "jimin, what's happened?" Tae asks me.

"Y..Y..Y/N's mum an step-dad escaped prison and they killed her father and grandmother" I say and Yoongi runs towards the bathroom where Y/N is "how long have they been missing?" Hobi asks with a dark voice and the police officers swallow hard "3 weeks" they say at the same time and I see Jin's face darken into a scary fucking look.

"3 weeks" he says with gritted teeth "YOU KNEW FOR 3 WEEKS AND IT TOOK YOU UNTIL 2 PEOPLE DIE FOR YOU TELL HER" he screams and storms towards them, but Namjoon and I hold him back "get the fuck out of my house now, and which station are you with" ...

"3 weeks" he says with gritted teeth "YOU KNEW FOR 3 WEEKS AND IT TOOK YOU UNTIL 2 PEOPLE DIE FOR YOU TELL HER" he screams and storms towards them, but Namjoon and I hold him back "get the fuck out of my house now, and which station are you with" Namjoon asks, the police tells us the information we need and they quickly rush out the house. Jin gets out of our grip and looks like he's about to switch, however, it is Tae that switches and punches a wall hard, putting a hole through it.

We turn around when we hear sniffling behind us and our eyes go wide when we see Blue is stood at the bottom of stairs with a scared look in his eyes, Tae steps forward, but Blue steps back "b..b..blue, it's okay" Tae says, but Blue screams and runs off, he quickly switches back to normal and runs after him, and we follow. When we reach blue, he's backed into a corner and Tae steps forward.