Caught

Warning: strong language and smut:
HOSEOK'S POV:
We have had Blue for nearly 2 weeks now and he's joined our family really well. He absolutely loves Luna and is always around her. His nightmares haven't got any better and he still won't let us change him without him being asleep, and this is really hurting Y/N, we tried to talk to him about how those marks got there, but he doesn't answer and just runs off crying.

Right now I'm in Y/N's room, waiting for her to get out the shower, everyone is getting ready for the day as it is morning, Luna is asleep in her room, whereas Blue is downstairs with Jungkook. In the last hour or so, I've been needy, not sure why but I want Y/N and it's been a very long time since any of us have gotten close to wrecking her. I hear the bathroom door open and it reveals her sexy self, she gives me a cute smile as she makes her way to me "hey hobi" she says and I stand up "hello sunshine" I say as I kiss her.

"What do you need" she asks and I chuckle as I rip her towel off "you" I simply say as I push her on the bed and I take all my clothes off, except my boxers "what about the kids" she says and I lean over hear "Luna is asleep and Blue is with kook" I say and she nods her head as she moves to the middle of the bed, getting under the covers, I follow her and go to her side. I lean down and kiss her hard and she lets out a cute moan "are you gonna be a good girl for daddy sunshine" I say and she nods her head "words Y/N" I say as I look at her with a stern look.

 I lean down and kiss her hard and she lets out a cute moan "are you gonna be a good girl for daddy sunshine" I say and she nods her head "words Y/N" I say as I look at her with a stern look

"Yes daddy" she replies and I smirk, I turn us so we're both facing each other and I place her leg on my waist. I slowly reach around and start playing with her lower area and she lets out a loud moan. I kiss her hard and I feel her hands getting lower, that's when she pulls the waste band of my boxers back and lowers her hand on to my dick.

We're both letting out groans and she starts rubbing me up and down, I let out another groan and I quickly pull my boxers down and lay on top of her. I don't give her time and quickly insert myself, and we both let out loud moans, I start ramming into her hard and she is arching her back "d..d..daddy harder" she moans out and I lean down, kissing her hard and pushing my hips quicker into hers.

"I'm close" she moans out "hold it baby, daddy isn't close yet" I say and she nods her head and she pulls me down, giving me a hard kiss and our tongues tangle together as we moan. I grab her boobs hard and start squeezing the, "ow hobi no please" she says whilst scrunching her face and I quickly let go and kiss her again "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you" I say and she smiles at me "it's okay" she says and I smile back, whilst sweating like crazy.

I move my hips quicker "cum with me baby" I say and we both explode, her juices shoot out over me and I empty myself hard inside her. I role us over, so she is on top and I move her hips. She throws her head back whilst moaning "fuck daddy, so good" she says and her she comes down resting on my chest as I start pounding from underneath her. Her big beautiful tits bouncing against my chest.

She lifts herself up and places her hands on my chest and starts moving herself, "fuck baby, you take daddy's cock so well, fuck yourself good on me" I say and she whimpers, I feel her clench around me and it's not long until she squirts all over me. I role is over once more and start really going at it, Y/N practically starts screaming in pleasure and when I cum inside her, we're both panting for air.