No thank you

Warning: strong language, strong topics:
TIME SKIP: your now 16 weeks pregnant:
Y/N'S POV:
It's about 8am, Lisa and I have decided to go baby shopping, we have also invited our friend Han, who is Lisa's new co-worker, he's honestly the biggest sweetheart going and the guys love him. Lisa has also got into a relationship with 3 others, Jisoo, Rosè and Jennie. They are also like my handsome men and are demons, I've met them multiple times and I honestly think their perfect for Lisa.

I try to leave my bed, but the arms that are wrapped round me won't let go of my waist "yoongi, I need to get up, I'm meeting Lisa" I say, but he just grumbles "no stay" he says and I giggle "no can do yoongi, let me go or I'll get jungkook to jump on you" I say and he narrows his eyebrows "you wouldn't" he says and I smirk, then all of a sudden the said man runs in and jump on yoongi, making him groan "run bunny" koo shouts and I rush out the room giggling. I quickly get my self ready for the day and text Lisa what time we're meeting.

I walk down to the kitchen and I see 3 of my handsome boyfriends "morning guys" I say "morning my beautiful baby" Jin says as he cooks the food "morning love" jimin says as he kisses me and hobi takes me in his arms "hello sunshine" he says and I giggle "where's namjoon and Tae ?" I ask and they smile "they have gone to the library" jimin answers and I nod my head, I go to sit down but Jin gives me a funny look.

"You didn't give me kisses" he says when I give him a confused face, I quickly run to him and give him a big kiss, making his ears go red "ha jin's blushing" I say as I run to my seat "excuse me dear, but did you just disrespect your eldest boyfri...

"You didn't give me kisses" he says when I give him a confused face, I quickly run to him and give him a big kiss, making his ears go red "ha jin's blushing" I say as I run to my seat "excuse me dear, but did you just disrespect your eldest boyfriend?" he asks and I giggle "yes I did seokjin" I say and he runs at me "you may be my baby, but you shouldn't speak to me as if I'm younger than you" he says as he chaces me around the kitchen.

"WHY ARE YOU CHASING A PREGNANT WOMAN IN THE KITCHEN JIN" koo shouts and this makes Jin stop "she started it" he says and I giggle as yoongi walks in and takes me in his arms "your one sneaky kitten" he says as he kisses me "sorry yoongi, but I had to get ready" I reply and I peck his lips "what you doing today then sunshine?" Hobi asks "Lisa, Han and I are going baby shopping" I say and they smile "well sweetheart, your 4 months pregnant, we better start getting the babies room ready" Jin says and we all agree.

We quickly eat our breakfast and I get ready to leave "kitten if you have any problems, make sure to say one of our names in your head, we will come and help you as quickly as possible" Yoongi says as I walk towards my car "don't worry Yoongi, we won't be out long, we're literally going to the baby shop and cafe then coming back" I reply and he pecks my lips when I open my car window "have fun beautiful" I hear jimin shout from the door "bye guys" I shout back and they wave me off.

TIME SKIP:
I have finally arrived at the shopping centre and I see Lisa and Han by the front doors. When I walk towards them, they both give me a wave and hug me when I get closer "hello angle" Han says "hello hun" Lisa says "hey guys, how are you?" I ask and they both say their okay "are you ready to find some clothes huh?" Lisa asks and I nod my head.