Good girl

Warning: smut and shortish chapter
NAMJOON'S POV:
"that makes daddy very happy" Jin says and I smirk, he places his lips on Y/N's, but all of a sudden, his phone rings and he looks pissed off "I have to take this, I'll join in another time" he says and I nod my head "bye baby" he says "bye Jinnie" she replies with a cute smile.

He walks out the room and I quickly close the door behind him "so princess, are you okay to continue?" I ask and she nods her head "words princess" I say and she goes red "yes daddy" she replies and I smirk. I join her in the bed and hold her close, I undo the lingerie she is wearing, and she is now fully naked, I take her lips on mine and we make out for a few minutes, I then decide to break the kiss and take my clothes off, except my underwear.

"Right princess, I want you to please daddy first, and then I'll reward you" I say with a smirk and she nods her head "what do you want me to do daddy?" She asks with big eyes and I smile at her "I want you to suck me princess" I say and she nods her head, I lean on the head bored and she gets in between my legs "can I pull them down?" She asks and I nod my head with a smile.

She pulls down the waist band of my boxers and then off my legs completely, my member springs free, hitting my stomach and she goes wide eyed "you okay princess?" I ask in a teasing voice "y...y..your really big" she says "aww thank you, are you ready to start?" I ask and she nods her head. She leans down and starts kissing the tip and I groan.

She then takes me in her mouth and I moan out loud, she continues to go down on me and she is taking right down her throat "god princess, your doing so well" I say and she hums "I have an idea princess, turn so your behind is facing me and continue to suck me" I say and she does it, I can see that her area is soaking, I move my fingers to her entrance and start teasing her.

She lets out a moan when I stick a finger inside her and start to move really slowly, she continues to moan on my dick and it makes me groan from the vibrations "please go quicker" I say and she does, her head keeps going and I feel myself getting close "I'm cumming" I say "OH SHIT PRINCESS" I shout as I cum in her throat, I see her swallow and I continue to finger her.

"Oh daddy" she moans and I feel her clenching "are you close princess?" I ask and she nods her head, I pull my fingers out and lay her on the bed, I quickly go in between her legs and start to eat her out, I put my fingers on her clit and start to rub her hard, she starts moaning loud "right there daddy shit" she says and I lift my face up a bit more, using my nose to rub on her clit.

I feel her hand go into my hair and tug, causing me to groan in her, I insert two fingers and start pumping really hard, I feel her clenching again "aaah daddy I'm cumming" she says and I hum, sending her into her much deserved orgasm, she finally explodes and I lick every drop and she falls to the bed panting.

"Your such a good girl princess, god you made daddy so happy" I say and she smiles "thank you daddy" she says in tiny and I smile at her "right princess, I want you to lay your pretty self over there and we shall start okay" I say and she lays down in the middle of the bed "so I'm gonna do positions that you haven't tried baby, but these won't hurt your back okay" I say and she nods her head "good girl, so I want you to relax and trust me" I add.

I bring her legs on to my shoulders and insert myself, making us both moan, I start to move slowly, just so she can get use to it. After a few minutes, I start to go harder and quicker, she starts moaning a lot and I start to groan "oh god, so good" she says and I smile, I start to really slam my hips into hers and I feel myself getting close, I quickly pull out and I pick her up, pushing her against the door.

I insert myself again and she lets out a scream as I pound into her "god your so tight princess" I say and she moans loud "oh daddy, right there" she says and I carry on hitting there and her screams get louder. I quickly walk us back to the bed and just start moving my hips like a crazy animal, we're both sweating and groaning.

"I'm close daddy" she says "can you hold it baby, I'm almost there" I say and she nods her head, I feel myself about to explode "cum baby" I say and we cum together. What we fail to notice, is that someone had walked into our room just as we finished "so this is what your getting up to with another girl huh?" they say and we get shocked.

I'm guessing Y/N is scared as Jin runs into the room, he looks furious "WE TOLD YOU TO NEVER RETURN HERE YOU STUPID BITCH" he screams, causing everyone else to run in, I quickly grab my boxers and put them on, and I then I wrap Y/N in a blanket, I noticed she has started to cry and I not surprised after being ripped out of her head space "hyung, go sort Y/N out, we will deal with him" I say to Jin.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy
Until next time
Byeeeee