Something very new

Warning: smut chapter + strong language:
SEOKJIN'S POV:
I join our lips again whilst taking of all our clothes, leaving us both very naked. I have my member pressed against her area and start to move my hips slowly, making her moan out loud "by the time we're finished baby, your gonna be sweating, but we're still gonna go gentle for you" I say and she moans, but nods her head, I kiss her hard and I move my hands so it's pressing on her very wet clit.

"So wet for me baby" I say in deep voice as I kiss behind her ear, I continue to move my hips and she I'm guessing she is getting quite close, so I pull away and she whimpers "sssh my little baby, there's no rush" I say as I stroke her cheek, I quickly jump off the bed and close the windows and the curtains, leaving on the small lamp by my bed. I slowly make my way to her, she looks at me with big eyes.

What does make me frown is when she slowly sits up and covers her self a bit, I shake my head no "don't even think about it baby, your body is beautiful and mine" I say as I crawl across the bed to her, I take her lips in mine and I pull her so she is on her knees like me, I spread her legs a bit and place my member in between her. Her eyes go big and I smirk "told you it's something new baby" I say and I slowly move her hips, causing me to groan.

I kiss her again and she moves her hips, I can feel her wetness on my dick, and she moans when I brush over her sensitive area. We continue this for a while and I can tell she is close "go on baby, you can do it, let me feel you" I whisper to her and she squirts all over me with a loud moan "oh good girl baby" I praise and she smiles whilst pushing her red face on my chest, I start to chuckle and she hits me gently "don't laugh Jinnie" she says.

"It's okay, you did so well baby, but I want more" I say as I lay her on the bed, I kiss her neck and get lower to her sensitive area, I start to gently kiss it and she bucks her hips "it's okay baby, trust me okay" I say and she nods her head. I kiss it again, but a bit harder and she moans, I start to suck on her gently and add my tongue, so she is feeling different things, I'm practically making out with her area.

"Jinnie, I'm close" she says and I go harder, using my nose to add pressure to her clit, she grips my hair and screams out loud "oh fuck Jinnie" she says as she cums on my face. I quickly wipe my face and I see she is heavy breathing "you did well my little baby, so well for me" I say and again she smiles, then it clicks to me "does my baby have a praise kink?" I ask in a teasing voice and she sits up again "is that a bad thing?" she asks quietly.

"Of course not baby, we all enjoy certain things during sex, for instance, Namjoon love being called daddy, Yoongi love giving anal, Hobi has a role play kink, Jimin likes using toys, Tae enjoys three some, Kook pretty much loves what the others love and for me, I have a daddy kink, love making you squirt, not so much a kink, but I love giving praises to you, I also enjoy making love to you, so it's okay baby" I say as I take her in my arms  "and if you ever want to try something, we can do it, as long as we're both safe and comfortable with doing it, we can do anything you want" I add and she nods her head.

"I don't really know what I like, well I do but it's embarrassing to say" she says and I give her a big kiss and I lay us down, I start kissing around her ear and whisper "just tell me baby, I won't judge" I say and she goes shy again "I like getting praises, also when others take charge, I enjoy taking it slow, lots of cuddles and kissing whilst doing it" she says behind her hands and I smile at her "that's adorable baby and good girl for being honest with me, I think you deserve a reward" I say.

I spread her legs and press my member against her entrance "ready baby?" I ask and she nods her head. I slowly push in and lay back on top of her, I put my arms round her back and hold her close as I move my hips "oh Jinnie" she moans out loud, I push in further, so I'm all the way in and she gasps "you haven't done this yet have you baby" I say and she shakes her head no, I give her a big kiss and start to get quicker, I sit back up and wrap her legs round my waist, if someone was to walk past, all they would hear is moans, groans and skin slapping.

I press on her tummy and I can feel myself inside her and she mounts out loud "you feel that baby, where my hand is, my dick is there" I say with a proud voice and her eyes role back. I grab her hand and place it where mine was and she looks down "fucking hell jinnie, your right in there" she says in a moan, I start to chuckle but groan when I feel myself getting close. I quickly lay back on top of her and raise one of her legs, and start to slam inside her.

"Fuck baby, your taking me so well" I say and she groans "Jinnie, more please" she moans and I start going quicker. Our body's sliding together from the sweat on them, I take her lips in mine again and our tongues dance, and again our spit goes everywhere "OH FUCK JINNIE" she screams as she cums once again, I empty myself inside her straight after.

Both of us are heavy breathing, covered in sweat and tired, but I'm still hard as a rock "baby, can I do something please?" I ask "of course" she says I quickly pull out and lay down on the bed and she looks at me confused "do you trust me baby?" I ask and she nods her head "I want you to sit on my face and lay towards my dick, then we will please each other at the same time" I say and she slowly comes towards me "are you sure?" she asks and I smile at her.

"Baby, it's a position that will please us both" I say and she quickly hovers over me and lowers herself, I see that she is soaking wet still. I pull her hips towards my face I lick a fat stripe down her area and she moans, I add my fingers as well and she quickly takes me in her mouth, I let out a groan and she moans, sending vibrations down my member.

I insert my fingers and she moans out loud, I feel her take all of me in her mouth and she isn't gagging, I pull away for a split second "fuck your such a good girl, your making daddy very happy" I say and she adds her tongue, I continue to tongue fuck her until she cums with a loud moan, and it doesn't take long for me to cum down her throat "JESUS FUCK BABY" I shout as explode. She slowly releases me from her mouth and moves off my face.

"How was that?" she asks in a shy voice and I smile at her "you did well my sweet little baby, you made me feel amazing" I say as I hold her in my arms, she goes really shy and wraps her whole self round me "does my baby want a bath?" I ask and she nods her head, I quickly pick her up and take her to my bathroom and start a bath for us.

When it's ready I pick her up again and place us both inside, with her on my lap "it's only 9am baby, what do you want to do today?" I ask gently "can we go see Monty?" she asks and I nod my head "of course my beautiful girl, he will love that" I say to her as I clean her up "my back is hurting a bit Jinnie" she says and I rub it gently "I'm sorry baby, I went a bit rough" I say to her "it's okay, I enjoyed it" she replies.

I quickly get us washed and I take her to my bedroom, where I give her a jumper and she walks back to her bedroom to get changed. When we reach down stairs, we see the others sitting in the kitchen "we've been waiting for ages, where's our kisses princess" Namjoon says and she goes shy again "leave her alone, oh and we're seeing monty today, you guys coming?" I ask and they all nod their heads "wait Jin doesn't Monty finish his change today?" Tae asks and I smile "he completed it last night" I say "what does that mean?" Y/N asks "you have to wait baby, but it's the most amazing thing ever" I say and she smiles "let's get breakfast started" I say.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy
Until next time
Byeeeee