Lets do this

Warning: steamy moment and strong language:
SEOKJIN'S POV:
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE" I scream at the man who broke into the house, I see Y/N look at him in fear "why are you here?" She asks in a whisper, I quickly send a message to the others through my mind and they said they will be there soon.

"I'm here to see you, I told you to stay away from other men didn't I Y/N, BUT YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN" he screams, making her flinch "you need to leave Matt, we're never going to be together, get that in your head" she says to him, just as I'm about to say something, the others run into the house.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Namjoon screams, making the bitch flinch, when Namjoon is pissed, he can be nearly worse than me, and his face says he may be even more pissed than ever.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Matt asks Namjoon "well, we're here because you have threatened someone we care about, that's why, so I suggest you leave right now, or it won't be pretty" Jungkook says, I bring my attention to the tiny girl ne...

"Who are you and why are you here?" Matt asks Namjoon "well, we're here because you have threatened someone we care about, that's why, so I suggest you leave right now, or it won't be pretty" Jungkook says, I bring my attention to the tiny girl next to me, when I feel her grab my finger and hides behind my back, and I can feel her emotions, she is terrified.

"YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT THIS HOUSE NOW, SHE IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED BECAUSE YOUR BITCH ASS CANT UNDERSTAND THE WORD NO, IF I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF ONCE MORE, I WILL FUCKING END YOU, YOU UGLY BASTARD, LEAVE THIS INSTANT WHILST YOU STILL CAN" I scream.

I'm so pissed off right now, I can feel myself switching, I quickly grab Y/N and take her upstairs, Matt walks towards us, but I quickly land a punch across his face "let that be a message to you bitch, get the fuck out of this house now" I say an...

I'm so pissed off right now, I can feel myself switching, I quickly grab Y/N and take her upstairs, Matt walks towards us, but I quickly land a punch across his face "let that be a message to you bitch, get the fuck out of this house now" I say and leave the room, we walk upstairs and we sit on her bed, her room is so cute, I quickly close the door when we hear more shouting.

"I'm sorry about losing my temper baby, I just hate that guy so much" I say to her, she nods her head "it's okay, he scares me, so I'm glad you was here" she says, I take her in my arms "wanna carry on from where we left off?" I ask with a smirk and she mumbles "yes" and turns red, I hover over her and kiss her gently, she responds to the kiss and I pull her closer to me.

I swipe my tongue on her lips, asking for entrance and she opens her mouth, tangling our tongues together, I again grab her leg and place it on my waist and doing deep grinds on to her centre, causing her to moan and me groan, I then grab her other leg and place it round my waist and just keep slowly grinding on her, causing her to moan more, I feel my member get harder, but I know this will be her first time, so I'm not going to do any until she is ready.

She slowly places her hands under my shirt and I do the same to her, but stop when I feel her bra, her moans become whimpers and because I can feel her emotions, I know she is turned on, I raise my hands higher and I grab her boobs and start massaging them, still kissing her lips, and grinding on her. Her hands come out from my shirt and she puts them round my neck and pulls me closer.

I didn't realise that someone has snuck up into the room until I hear them clear their throat, I quickly go into protective mode and hold on to Y/N, I feel her start to shake as my quick movement has scared her again, when I look, I see Yoongi smirking "so I'm guessing kitten has agreed to it" he says.

"Yes she did, I was gonna tell you later, but obviously he turned up, so you can just find out now, I've just told the others and their happy, what's happened to that fucker" I ask whilst stroking Y/N's back and holding her close "he left with a b...

"Yes she did, I was gonna tell you later, but obviously he turned up, so you can just find out now, I've just told the others and their happy, what's happened to that fucker" I ask whilst stroking Y/N's back and holding her close "he left with a broken nose and a black eye" he replies like it's nothing and I just chuckle, I feel Y/N move and when I look, I realise she has gone sleep.

"She's adorable" Yoongi says and I agree "what we gonna do, we can't leave her here, that bastard might come back" I hear Jungkook say from outside "come in guys" yoongi says and they all walk in "what we going to do?" Hobi asks, I shake Y/N and she hums "hun, we don't think it's a good idea for you to be on your own, what do you wanna do, do you want to come home with us, or have us stay with you?" I ask "go with you" She mumbles in tiny, making us die from cuteness.

"Alright love, are we allowed to get some clothes for you?" I ask and she nods her head "jimin and Tae choose some clothes and pjs, Hobi choose her underwear and bra, Yoongi grab her tooth brush, and Jin you just take her to the car" Namjoon says and we nod our heads, I pick her up and she wraps her legs round my waist, she then buries her face in my neck and smiles "your soft Jinnie" she mumbles and I chuckle "thank you baby" I say as I kiss her forehead.

I walk us to the car and get inside, I quickly tell the guys I'm gonna head off first since I brought my car and they agree, Y/N is asleep, but still grabs my hand, I stroke the top of her hand with my thumb and she smiles in her sleep, "Jinnie" she says "yes baby?" I answer "why does everyone leave me?" she asks, I look at her in shock and realise she is in and out of consciousness, "what do you mean hun?" I ask.

"First my dad leaves me, then my mum turns against me and gets with a horrible man, my old friends left me after she found better friends, my grandma left me, why am I never good enough?" She says "baby, listen to me, we're never going to leave you and when we get home, we can talk about this okay, for now close your eyes and go sleep okay" I say and she nods her head, I tell the boys what she said and they all feel upset.

We arrive home and I take Y/N to my bedroom, I'm about to walk out but she says "stay" in tiny again and I chuckle, I take my clothes off, except my boxers and climb in bed with her, she cuddles up to my side and I rub her back, kissing her forehead and let sleep take over.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy
Until next time
Byeeeee