Why are you here?

Warning: strong language, strong topics mention, (Y/F/N- your full name):
TIME SKIP: 4 WEEKS LATER:
NAMJOON'S POV:
Y/N has a doctors appointment today to see if she is pregnant and we couldn't be more excited, I have a feeling she is as I have heard her being sick in the mornings. Tae also believes she is and that boy won't stop talking about it, we're all sitting in the living room waiting for her "after her appointment, can we go to a cafe or something?" Kook asks and we all nod our head.

We hear Y/N coming down the stairs and she smiles when she sees us "sorry I kept you waiting" she says in a quiet voice "don't worry baby, we haven't waited long" Jin says and she gives us each a kiss "right let's head off, who's riding with who?" Yoongi says "can I ride with Hobi?" Y/N asks and he smiles "of course you can sunshine" hobi says as he gives her a big kiss "right let's go" Jimin says and we walk out to our cars.

TIME SKIP:
SEOKJIN'S POV:
We finally arrive at the hospital and Tae is bouncing around "Jin can I speak to you quickly please" Y/N says and we walk behind the others "what's up baby?" I ask and she sighs "we had sex the same day as me and Tae , what happens if I am pregnant and your the dad, will Tae be upset with me" she says and I give her a kiss "can't be mine baby" I say and she looks confused "what do you mean?" she asks and I chuckle.

"We didn't tell you this, but we can manipulate whether you get pregnant or not, what Tae shot up in you, that is what will get you pregnant, what me and the others was shooting in you, it's just empty, nothing with it" I say and she looks confused and I chuckle again "think of it like a gun, Tae shot a real bullet and we shot in blanks, meaning no damage" I finish and she finally gets it "ooooh okay, that's cool" she says and I give her a kiss.

We walk inside the hospital and head to the receptionist "appointment for Y/F/N" Kook says and the woman leads us to a room "your doctor should be here shortly" she says and we thank her as she leaves the room "I'm nervous" Y/N says and we give her a kiss "don't worry yourself love, this is gonna be amazing" jimin says and she nods her head. The doctor walks in and gives us all a smile "hello, you must be Y/N" he says and she nods her head.

"I can tell your nervous, please don't be, I'm just gonna put gel on your stomach and I'll check to see if their is a baby inside, also who's the father" the doctor says and tae raises his hand "that will be me" he says and the doctor nods his head. "Right let's get started" the doctor says as he puts the gel on her stomach, we see the discomfort in Y/N's face when he pushes down on her and the doctor smiles wide "well look at that, there's your little one" he says and we all look.

"Holy shit sweetheart, look there's our baby" Tae says and we see her wipe the tears from her eyes "I'm gonna be a mum" she says and we all smile at her "that you are baby" I say and Tae gives her a big kiss "let me print this off for you and I'll...

"Holy shit sweetheart, look there's our baby" Tae says and we see her wipe the tears from her eyes "I'm gonna be a mum" she says and we all smile at her "that you are baby" I say and Tae gives her a big kiss "let me print this off for you and I'll give it to you in reception okay" the doctor says as he walks out, Yoongi quickly helps Y/N of the bed and we all give her a kiss "we're gonna be dads" jimin says and we chuckle.