Walk

Warning: string language and slight smut:
Y/N'S POV:
We have finally arrived home and I'm so nervous, we have had to stay in hospital for 3 weeks because of Luna's health. The boys are putting all of my stuff back whilst I feed Luna and my god, it hurts feeding her, my boobs are so sensitive and I'm not enjoying it. "Y/N, all your stuff is back in your room and Luna's stuff is in hers" Joonie says as he sits next to me.

"Thank you joon, I doubt I would be have been done if I had to put them away" I say as I lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead and starts smiling at Luna, who has just finished feeding, I quickly wind her and she lets out a loud burp, "hey sweetie, how about you and daddy have some cuddles huh" joon says as he takes her out my arms. I pull my top down and I see Joon slowly bounce Luna in the air.

"And we go up and then down" he says as he kisses her cheeks, she looks at him with wide eyes and we both laugh "your so funny monkey" I say as I gently tickle her tummy, making her legs slight scrunch up. I hear steps behind me and when I look, it's the rest of the guys "hey guys" I say and they all peck my lips.

"Has she been fed?" Tae asks and I nod my head "just finished it, I was thinking that we put her down for a nap, then we can start talking about stuff we will need for her legs" I say and they agree "how about you and Tae go put Luna down for a nap and I'll make us a snack for us to nibble on" Jin says and we nod our heads.

Tae takes Luna from joon and we head upstairs to her room. We change Luna into a white one piece and we sit on the chairs in her room, I'm so glad yoongi found these rocking chairs, their so comfy. I have Luna in my arms, with her face in my neck and I give her a dummy. We smile when we hear the suckling sounds coming from her, "she's perfect" Tae says and I smile "she really is, I hope she has your smile Tae, that will be the best thing ever" I say and he gives me a big kiss.

"I..I..I'm nervous Y/N" Tae admits and I look at him in a sad way "how come Tae Tae?" I ask and he sighs "Luna is going to have a very different childhood to other kids, she is going to need so much to help support her and I'm nervous that I won't do it right" he says and I keep my sad look "Tae Tae, you have nothing to worry about, I can promise you that you are going to be an amazing dad, and we will support her the best we can"I say and he kisses me again.

"I love you sweetheart" he says "I love you to" I reply. We hear little snores and I look at Tae "is she asleep?" I ask and he nods his head with a smile. I lift up and slowly place her in the cot, I pull the blanket over her slightly and turn on the baby monitor, taking the screen with me. Tae and I watch her sleep for a second and we both have smiles on our faces "good night monkey" I say "have a good sleep baby bear" Tae says and we leave her room.

We make our way to the others and I see them already sitting in the living room, with a big pile of food, I sit on the floor, in between hobi's legs and he holds me close "so what's the plan with what we're going to use for Luna?" Jin asks and Tae raises his hand "I'm thinking we use a posture Walker and braces for her, the brace will keep her legs steady and the Walker will just support her" he says and we agree.

I have this question in my head, but I don't know whether to ask it or not "baby, say what you want, this discussion is to figure out a plan for Luna, if you have any opinions, it's okay to share them" Jin says and I nod my head "will Luna be going to a mainstream school or one that specialises in disabilities?" I ask and they smile at me "that's a good question kitten, I'm thinking a specialist school, only because we know how rude kids can be" yoongi says and everyone agrees.

"The nurse did also mention that Luna will have a speech problem, so how our we going to help support her with that?" Jimin asks and we all think "what about a talker?" Koo suggests and jimin looks confused "what's a talker?" he asks "it's a device that will help Luna communicate when she is really struggling" joon answers and we all like that idea. Hobi raises his hand and everyone turns to him "I wasn't there when the nurse was discussing about eating, how will that play out?" he asks.