I cant believe you

Warning: attempted assault and strong language:
2 WEEKS LATER:
Y/N'S POV:
Being with the boys has been amazing, they look after me just like they said they would and they don't make me do anything I don't wanna do, I've pretty much moved in with them, it was because they said it would be safer for me, I have my small house just in case I need my own space.

The only weird thing that's been happening is Jin has become quite possessive of me, I would have thought it would be Jungkook, as he is the sin of greed, but no, it's Jin and it's becoming quite a problem as I never have privacy a lot of the time.

I wake up and realise that I am in Jin's arms, we is awake and when he sees me, he says "good morning beautiful" and I say "good morning Jinnie" he gives me a kiss and I respond back to it, we carry on kissing for a while until someone storms through the door, making me jump.

"Good morning bunny" Jungkook says as he jumps on us both and kisses my nose, causing me to giggle "good morning jungkook" I reply and he pouts "what's wrong?" I ask "give me a cute nickname like you did with Jin hyung" he says "oh erm okay, what about Koo?" I ask and he smiles "I love it" he says as he does Eskimo kisses with me.

We hear Jin clear his throat and we look at him "what are you doing jungkook?" Jin asks "I'm waking bunny up, she has to get ready for work, and jimin is taking her" koo replies, Jin groans and I start to make my way out of the bed, I turn to the guys "where is everyone else?" I ask and they smile "they are down stairs love, I'll take you to them" koo says and I nod my head.

He picks me up and gives me a kiss, causing me to blush "awww is little Y/N blushing" he teases, I hide my face in his neck "shut up" I say and he chuckles, he takes me downstairs where we see the others and he places me down "morning princess" I hear from behind me, when I look, I see Namjoon "morning namjoon" I say and he smiles, he quickly bends down and pecks my lips, making me go red again.

"Morning sunshine" hobi says as he takes me in his arms "morning hobi" I reply with a giggle and he chuckles, he also gives me a quick kiss and runs back to the sofa, I feel a tap on my shoulder and when I turn around, I see Yoongi "morning kitten" he says in a deep voice "m..m..morning yoongi" I say quietly, he seems sweet, but fucking intimidating, he frowns at my stutter and takes my hand, leading us to the kitchen.

"Kitten, do I scare you?" He asks and I quickly shake my head no "it's not that, it just thatI'm a shy person" I say and he smiles, he quickly takes me in his arms and gives me a kiss, but this one is long and continues for a while, our kiss is interrupted when we hear two voices "let us have morning kisses as well hyung" Tae says "yeh, stop hogging her" jimin says.

Yoongi let's go and that causes the two to run at me and kiss all over my face, making me laugh, they both end it with a kiss on my lips "right gorgeous, you get your beautiful self ready for work and I'll take you okay" jimin says and I nod my head "I don't have any of my hair stuff" I say in a quiet voice "what do you need sweetheart?" Tae asks "hair brush and straighteners and also a clip" I reply "I got you, you start getting ready and I will fetch them for you" he says and I nod my head, making my way back to Jin's room.

When I enter, he is shirtless "I..I..I'm sorry, I should have knocked" I stutter whilst covering my eyes, he starts smirking and he walks over to me "oh baby, you came in here just at the right time" he says and I go red "look at me hun" he adds and I look at him with big eyes and he smirks "your a naughty girl for coming in here without knocking baby" he says in a deep voice as he licks his lips.

I'm sorry, I should have knocked" I stutter whilst covering my eyes, he starts smirking and he walks over to me "oh baby, you came in here just at the right time" he says and I go red "look at me hun" he adds and I look at him with big eyes and he...