Cravings

Warning: smut chapter (somnophilia- The interest in engaging in sexual behaviour with someone who is asleep, with consent), strong language:
NAMJOON'S POV:
Y/N has reached her 8th week of pregnancy and her cravings have started to kick in, I have refused to make half of the things she has asked for, which is a big mistake as she starts to argue with me until she gets what she wants. She has also became extremely horny, not sure why, but everyday for the past few weeks, she is fucking one of us, not that we're complaining.

It's now midnight and I'm the only one awake, Y/N had wanted to fall asleep on her own as she is getting really hot during the night and we're ended up being kicked out of bed by her. We are doing our very best to make sure she is comfortable as we know that pregnancy is a very nerve racking thing, so we're making sure she is relaxing and not straining herself.

I decide to go check on her as she was complaining of feeling sick at dinner today, so I go to her room to see if she is okay and when I enter, I stop dead in my tracks. I see Y/N will no bottoms on and her top has risen, so her boobs are nearly out. I feel my self getting hard by looking at her, this is wrong, but recently we manage to get her to open up about things she wants to try during sex and one of them was her waking up to one of us doing sexual things to her.

I use this as my chance and slowly walk towards her whilst taking my clothes off, leaving me naked and my member hard as a rock. Y/N is quite the heavy sleeper, so I use this as an advantage to take the rest of her clothes off, leaving her also naked. I lay her on her back and spread her legs wide, letting me have a clear view of her wet entrance "I've not even started baby and your already wet" I whisper.

I lower myself down and leave light kisses on the inside of her thighs and make my way to her centre. She starts squirming, so I stop and wait for her to stop moving, when she stops, I continue to kiss her down there and I start to suck on her gently. I hear her slightly moan and I add my fingers into her, moving them slowly in and out, I start to suck on her clit and she lets out a loud moan again.

I pull away from her area and get on top of her, giving her a hard kiss which she responds to in her sleep. I wrap her legs round my waist and I kiss her hard again and she slowly wakes up "what are you doing Joonie?" she asks and I slowly push inside "well sweetheart, I came to check on you to see if you was okay, but I couldn't help myself when I saw your beautiful wet pussy on display for me" I say in a deep voice as I let her adjust.

"I got aaah uncomfortable with my trousers on" she says whilst moaning, as I move my hips "well let me help you with that baby" I say and I start to really pound in her. She arches her back and her moans become loud "oh Joonie fuck" she says and I grit my teeth as she keeps clenches round me "fuck your so tight baby, I won't last long" I say with a groan and her nails dig into my back.

"Oh my god Joonie, so good" she moans and I take her lips in mine. Our tongues tangle together and our spit drops out of our mouths. Both of us are sweating like crazy, and her chest is heaving. I quickly pick her up and I sit her on my lap, whilst still inside her. She starts moving her hips and her head drops on my shoulder as she fucks herself on me. When I look to the side, I smirk when I see our reflection, we look so good and Y/N looks delicious.

"Go on princess, fuck yourself good on me" I say and she moans when I grip on to her ass, I give it good slap and she whimpers "cum on my cock baby, you've been a very good girl" I say in a deep voice and she explodes all over me seconds later

"Go on princess, fuck yourself good on me" I say and she moans when I grip on to her ass, I give it good slap and she whimpers "cum on my cock baby, you've been a very good girl" I say in a deep voice and she explodes all over me seconds later. I again pick her up and lay her back on the bed and lift her legs up and spread them apart, as I ran into her hard.

"Fucking hell baby, you take my cock so well" I say as I lower down on her and take her lips on mine again and give her a gentle kiss as I empty myself inside her with a groan. I continue to thrust my hips slowly as I keep spilling out in her and pull out after I've finished "such a good girl baby, let's get you cleaned up and then we can sleep" I say as she rests against me.

I finally finish cleaning us both and she is exhausted, I don't blame her after nearly 2 hours straight of fucking you would be tired. I lay us both in bed and cuddle together with her as she wraps her leg round my waist and hides her face in my neck "Joonie soft" she mumbles and I chuckle "not as soft as you baby" I reply and when she falls asleep, I leave to my bedroom so she doesn't get to hot.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
It's still early in the morning, but I really can't sleep, I have tried to listen to music, drink something but nothing is working. I finally have enough and head out my bedroom and when I reach the top of the stairs, I hear a door open behind me and when I turn, I see Y/N coming out her bedroom "hey bunny, everything okay?" I ask and she nods her head.

"Hey Koo, yeh I'm okay, just need a shower from spending the night with Joonie" she says and I chuckle "I'll come with you, I'm bored as fuck and I want to be with someone" I say and she nods her head. We both walk into the bathroom and she turns the shower on "sounded like you had a good time with Namjoon last night bunny" I say and she goes red "it was a very good night thank you" she mumbles.

We both get undressed and get into the shower, when she turns, I back hug her and hold her close "your so beautiful bunny, I love you so much" I say and she turns to give me a kiss "I love you to koo" she says and I kiss her again, this one gets passionate and I start to roam my hands down to her lower area and she moans, I start to trail my kisses down her neck and suck on her sweet spot, earning loud moans from her.

I feel my member get hard and it pushes against her, she brings her hand down and starts stroking it hard "fuck bunny, are you sure you want to go ahead" I ask and she smiles "I'm okay to koo, I know you will stop if I ask" she says and I agree. She lowers herself down and kisses my member, I grab her hair gently and groan when she takes me in her mouth "your mouth is amazing sweetheart" I say as my head drops back.

She continues to deep throat me and I feel myself getting closer, I start to move my hips and hold her head close, allowing me to fuck her throat. With one loud groan, I empty myself in her mouth "fucking hell bunny, so good" I say as I release myself from her mouth. I pick her up and give her a hard kiss as I insert myself inside her and she moans loud "so good koo" she says as her face goes into my neck and kisses it.

I start to really slam my hips in her and she is nearly screaming, I slide out of her and place her back in the floor, I turn her away and bend her down so she is leaning against the little sitting area we have, I push into her hard and start moving my hips, I bring her back against my chest and start to play with her clit, her moans become loud and I start moving my hand quick "koo, I'm close" she moans and I drop my head back.

"Go on bunny, cum for me" I say and she explodes around me, I turn her head and kiss her hard as I release in her, I continue to move my hand fast and when I pull out of her, she squirts everywhere, I lean down and attach my mouth to her and screams in pleasure as she continues to squirt all in my mouth like a fucking water fall. When she finishes, I stand up and kiss her once again "you did so well bunny" I say and she smiles.

"Let's get you washed baby, then we can go for a nap" I say and she nods her head. I quickly get us both sorted and I lay her back in her bed, she falls asleep and I lay next to her. I stroke her back as I hear her snores and I follow shortly after, thinking about the amazing girl that is carrying our baby and stuck by us after all the shit she has been through.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy
Until next time
Byeeeee