Family

Warning: strong language:
TIME SKIP: 2 months:
Y/N'S POV:
All last night I had the worst cramps in my body and I know what it is, little Melody is showing me that's she is ready to come out. Yes her name is Melody, Yoongi thought of the name and I loved it. The guys and I decided to wait until my water actually broke until we go to the hospital. So that's why I'm sitting in the living room with my two babies by my side and we're watching Gigglebiz, both of my little ones are laughing their heads off.

The guys are doing the finishing touches on Melody's room, except Jin, who is making the food. I hear everyone come towards us and that's when Jin announced that food was ready. We all head to the kitchen and just as I'm about to sit down, a sharp pain hit my back and then I felt water down my leg. "Ewww mummy weed herself" Blue says and the others quickly turn towards me.

"Guys, I think it's time" I say and everyone jumps up, Tae and Jungkook grab the kids, whilst Yoongi grabs my hospital bag, everyone runs out to the car and we head towards the hospital.

TIME SKIP:
YOONGI'S POV:
We make it to the hospital in time and just as we reach reception, Y/N hunches over and groans in pain "we need a nurse please, my girlfriend's gone into labour" I say and the same doctor who delivered Luna comes over "hey guys, let's get you to a room huh" she says and leads us to a private room.

"Hoseok, do you wanna take Blue and Luna to the play area, we don't want you passing out again do we" the doctor says and he laughs "that's true, let's go kids" he says as he picks up Luna and leaves the room. "Okay so which one is the dad this time?" she asks and we all laugh "that would be me" I say and she smiles.

"Right then Y/N, let's get you sorted then" the doctor says and Jin steps forward "I know this is a weird time, but what is your name, we feel rude referring you as the really kind doctor" Jin asks and she chuckles "my name is Hyuna" she says and we all smile. Hyuna helps Y/N lay on the bed after changing her in a gown.

"Alright sweetheart, your not ready to push yet, but it shouldn't be long" she says and she walks out after giving us the instructions on what to do whilst we wait. "Can I have a drink please?" Y/N asks and Namjoon quickly passes her the cup of water "are you excited Love, shouldn't be long now" Jimin says and Y/N smiles.

"I'm thinking Yoongi stays here with Y/N by himself tonight and come back tomorrow, only because it's fair they have their time to themselves" Jungkook says and everyone agrees, making me smile.

Just as we're talking, Y/N whimpers in pain "oh god" she whispers and I grab her hand "baby, that's your body telling you to push, I'll get Hyuna" Jin says and he runs out the room "you've got this kitten, I'm gonna be here every step of the way" ...

Just as we're talking, Y/N whimpers in pain "oh god" she whispers and I grab her hand "baby, that's your body telling you to push, I'll get Hyuna" Jin says and he runs out the room "you've got this kitten, I'm gonna be here every step of the way" I say and she smiles, but then tightly grabs my hand and cries out "it hurts Yoonie" she says and I give her kiss.

Hyuna and Jin run back in and she checks Y/N "alright sweetheart, she's ready to come out, do you have a name ready?" Hyuna asks and we nod our heads "melody" Tae says and Hyuna smiles "well let's bring Melody into the world" she says and we get ready. "Alright guys, just like last time, one guy on each leg and another with her hand" Hyuna says and everyone moves.