This can't be true

Warning: strong language and strong topics:
TIME SKIP:
YOONGI'S POV:
We have all decided to go to the big shopping centre as family today, it is to help make Y/N happy, as she was banned from attending the funeral of her father and grandmother. When she found that out, I remember having to hold her for hours whilst she cried into my chest. Her stupid bitch of a step-mum decided to come to the house and just shove it in her face, well with us being protective of Y/N, that woman left with a few nightmares.

We have also noticed Y/N acting a bit more cautious around the house, we have asked her about it and she just keeps saying that it's nothing. Anyways, we have decided to treat the kids to getting some new toys, as they have been behaving a lot for the last few weeks and Jin has said that we're going to a restaurant for dinner tonight. Whilst we're heading towards the clothes shop, I notice this man watching us and it's making me uncomfortable.

"Yoongi, have you also noticed that man?" I hear Y/N ask next to me and I nod my head "he has had his eyes on us since we walked in" I say and I see her tap Jungkook's shoulder "koo, please pick Blue up" she says in a whisper and kook nods his head "come here blue, daddy want a big hug" kook says as he picks up a giggly Blue. Jimin is pushing Luna's stroller and she is just smiling away at everyone.

Jin and Tae keep pulling weird faces to Luna and she just keeps giggling, Namjoon is talking with Kook and Blue and Hobi is walking with Y/N in his arms. I'm bought out of thought when I hear Blue "daddy can we go to that shop please, it sells pirate stuff" he says and Kook nods his head "yeh let's go, maybe we can find you a new costume" he says as they run of in that direction.

"Well that's one shop down for Blue" Namjoon says and we all chuckle and I see Y/N look next to me and she gives me a wide eyed look, when I turn, I see that same guy hiding behind a post, watching us "let's follow them" Y/N says in a rush and she quickly walks off "what's that all about?" Jin asks 'we're being followed, that guy behind a post' I say in a message and they guys turn in that direction.

"What guy?" Tae asks and I look, but he's gone and when I turn towards the shop "where the fuck did Y/N go?" I hear Jimin say and we all start to look frantically 'jungkook, is Y/N with you?' I ask in my head 'no Yoongi, she didn't come in' kook replies and my heart drops, that's when I see the colour drain from Jin's face "Jin, where is she?" Hobi asks "she is being thrown into a van" he says and I run outside with Hobi, Jin and Namjoon.

That's when the van speeds off and we hear a loud scream "Y/N" I scream, but the vans gone, we see everyone else run out the shop "where is she?" Jimin asks in a panic and I point to the road "where's mummy?" Blue asks and we all give him a sad look "w..w..we don't know" I say honestly and Blue starts crying.

Kook starts rubbing his back "why the fuck are we waiting around, get to the car now" Tae says in a deep voice and we all run to the car. Kook and Jimin place the kids inside and Jimin throws the pram into the boot. We speed off and Jin is desperately trying to find her "any look Jin" I ask and he shakes his head no.

TIME SKIP:
We make it back home and we've contacted all our friends, family and also the police, they have set out a search for her, but we're not allowed to help. Right now, we have Lisa and her girlfriends, also her parents, Mark and his group, Hwasa with her group, Hongjoon and his group, Yeji with her group, Bang chan and his group and Suho with his group.

Everyone has come round to help with the search and we're all cramming into the living room, Luna and Blue are sitting with Lisa's parents "who could have done this, AND WHY THE FUCK ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO HELP" Lisa screams whilst crying her eyes out and that's sets the kids off again.

I'm about to say something when Jin lets out a loud sob and holds his chest hard, falling to the floor. We all run to him and he's punching the ground "Jin what's happening, what's wrong?" Suho asks and the tears are poring out his face "Y..Y..Y/N, S..S..SHES BEING BEATEN" Jin shouts whilst crying.

"M..m..mummy" Blue sobs, Lisa's parents take the kids upstairs whilst we try and calm Jin down and that's when his eyes go red making us all panic.

He is on the next level of pissed "what's happened Jin, why are you looking like that?" Yuna asks "it's him, THAT BASTARD IS HURTING HER AGAIN AND NOT IN A BEATING WAY" he screams, it was so loud, we all had to cover our ears

He is on the next level of pissed "what's happened Jin, why are you looking like that?" Yuna asks "it's him, THAT BASTARD IS HURTING HER AGAIN AND NOT IN A BEATING WAY" he screams, it was so loud, we all had to cover our ears. All of a sudden, Lisa's mum comes down the stairs, staring blankly at the floor "mum what's wrong" Lisa asks.

"Y/N's pregnant" she says and I feel my heart shatter, all the girls are crying and the guys are pissed off "it says she is 4 weeks" Lisa's mum adds and my heart stops "fuck, it's mine" I say and everyone turns to me "how do you know that?" Namjoon asks "Y/N and I had sex everyday for literally a week straight, that was 4 weeks ago" I say and the guys looks heart broken.

"Fuck, we have to find her please, I can't lose them" I say whilst sobbing, Chanyeol takes me in his arms and Jisoo rubs my back and Changbin runs to get me a drink from the kitchen. "What's happening to her now" BamBam asks and Jin shakes his head "something we said was never going to happen to her again" Jin says and I start sobbing even more.

As we're sitting here waiting for any update, there was a knock at the door, wheein opens the door "yes, can I help you?" we hear her ask and she runs back into the living room "he knows where Y/N is" she says and Jin runs to him, all of us follow behind "where the fuck is she" he says through clenched teeth as he holds the guy by his collar.

The guy swallows hard and starts to speak "she's........."

"At the house with the big snake"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy
Until next time
Byeeeee