Date

Warning: strong language and lots of smut
JIMIN'S POV:
So, I've decided to treat Y/N to an over night stay at our treehouse for a little date night. I've took her shopping this morning and now we're both on our way to grab food and head to the treehouse. The plan for tonight is to show her how much I love her, by doing stuff she has never done.

We pull up to the takeaway place and she quickly jumps out in excitement "I can't wait for seeing this place Jimin, this will probably be one of the best getaways I've ever done" she says and I chuckle "I'm glad your excited my love, we're gonna have a very good time" I say as I peck her lips and we walk into the building to grab our food.

TIME SKIP:
We have finally made it home and Y/N is filling her face with the pizza we bought and I silently chuckle at her puffy cheeks. It doesn't take long for her to finish her food and now she is getting sorted for bed in the bathroom, whilst I lay ass naked on the bed, which is honestly, the cosiest bed ever.

I see Y/N walk back into the bedroom with just a towel on and she freezes when she spots me on top of the covers "hey love, so glad you could join me" I say as I bite my lip

"W..what are you doing Jimin?" she asks with a stutter and I climb of the bed and make my way to her "I wanted to make love to you baby, but I wanna make it last" I say with a deep voice and I see her cheeks go bright red. I chuckle as I remove her towel and she slowly covers her self, but before she does, I grab her and kiss her hard.

Her beautiful body pressed against mine "your beautiful my love, do not ever cover your sexy body" I say and she nods her head. I kiss down her neck and she lets out a slight moan when I reach her sensitive spot just on the top of her collar bone. My hands reach down and I place my fingers at her already wet entrance and push two of my fingers in, making her jolt and moan louder "yes my love, let them out" I say by her ear.

I continue to pump my fingers in and out, she lets out a loud moan before she says "I..I'm c..c..cuming" I move my fingers quicker "go on love, let me feel you cum all over my fingers" I groan and she explodes all over my hand. I kiss her hard once more and lay her gently on the bed "tonight my love, is all about you, I don't want no rejections" I say and she lets out a small giggle.

"So, first things first, if you do not like anything I am doing, tell me stop and I will instantly, yes" I say and she nods her head "good girl, next thing, if you are feeling tired and need a break, again tell me and I will make sure your okay"I add and again, she agrees "and third thing" I say as I slowly walk towards her.

"We're here to have a good time, I'll be doing stuff you have never done and I'll make sure you love every second" I finally say and I don't let her answer as I crash my lips against hers. I lay on top of her and she wraps her legs round my waist. I pull away and slowly kiss down her body until I reach her area and gently blow on it, causing her to jolt and moan.

I start kissing around her thighs and start rubbing her entrance with my two fingers "so my love, the first new thing we're gonna do, is see how many fingers I can fit in your tight pussy" I say and she moans at my words. I push the two fingers in and slowly start pumping them again and she moans really loud "okay love, let's add another" I say as I add a third finger and she screams out when I curl them and hit her favourite spot.

I continue that for a few second before I add my fourth finger and she lets out a small scream "you okay love?" I ask, just to make sure and I see her nod her head "okay then, last one" I say as I push my thumb in and slowly push in my whole hand, causing another scream to come out. I make a fist in her and continue to push in and out, and she lets out loud moans "yes love, come on" I say and I feel her cum all over my hand, but I continue.

"That's something to brag about my love, tell the guys when we get back that I fisted you" I say and she just moans, not able to form any words. I feel her cum again, but this time she squirts all over the floor and I moan as well "fuck baby, your such a good girl" I say and she nods her head and squeals when more cum comes out her slippery pussy.

I slow my movements and she starts to catch her breath "let's take a second yeh, because again, I'm gonna do something new next" I say and she just covers her eyes and catches her breath. I gently pull out and all the cum drips out her and I quickly go down and give her a massive lick, making her to squeal and try to pull away, but I hold on to her legs.

I move away and quickly wipe my hands, before going to Y/N's face "okay my love, next thing" I say and I role her over on to her front and lift her hips up. "Now, let's get started" I say and I crouch down behind her and lick her pussy from behind, but I carry on until I reach the top of her ass, making her groan "fuck Jimin" she says and I pull away "it's daddy my love and I'm gonna eat this beautiful ass" I say and I dive in.

I just keep moving my tongue around her backside and her squeals are music to my ears, I start rubbing my thumb on her clit and she screams in pleasure and I chuckle. "F..f..fuck d..d..daddy" she stutters and she cums all over my chest. I slap her ass a few times and pull away before wiping my mouth "you taste amazing my love" I say and she again is gasping for air.

I lay her on to her back and give her a massive kiss, my tongue pushes against hers and spit goes everywhere "lets continue my love" I say as I lay her on her side and get behind her, lifting her leg and placing my member right at her entrance "ready" I ask and she nods her head. I slide in and her back arches as she lets out a loud moan.

I move my hips and they slap into the back of her, my beautiful girl is so lost in lust that she can't even say proper sentences. Her tight walls tighten around me and I let out a loud groan "how you feeling baby, tell daddy" I whisper in her ear and she just nods her head and mumbles words, making me chuckle.

She explodes round me and I pull out for the last time, I get in between her legs and lift her waist a bit and place my dick near her ass "last thing baby" I say and she just nods her head and I slowly slide my member in her ass "fuck daddy" she moans and I start ramming into her hard "take it baby" I say in a deep voice and she nods her head. I lean down towards her face and kiss her hard and our tongues fight for dominance, obviously I win.

I feel myself about to cum and I speed up again and I feel her boobs move against my chest "slow down daddy" she moans, but I ignore her and go faster, causing her to let out a loud scream "that's right baby, scream for me" I say and we both cum, well y/n squirts all over me and I mean explodes "fuck me baby, your like a fucking waterfall" I say as I pull out and she goes embarrassed.

"aww baby no, don't be shy" I say as I cuddle her and she kisses my lips "thank you for a nice date Jimin" she says and I smile at her "I'm happy you enjoyed it baby" I say and we both go for a shower to clean up before heading back to bed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy
Until next time
Byeeeee