Lets clear this up

Warning: steamy moment and a sensitive topic mentioned:
SEOKJIN'S POV:
I feel the fear coming from her "I won't touch you hun, I just want to talk" I say with a cracked voice, she looks hesitant but opens the door, when I walk past her, she closes the door and walks into the living room, where she sits on the other side of the room "baby, with what happened, I'm so so so sorry, I've never done that before, I don't know what happened" I start and she just stays quiet.

"I get that I have probably lost all your trust, which is understandable, but please don't leave the guys, they have nothing to do with this" I add "I get that" she whispers, I slowly go towards her and she flinches, which breaks my heart, I grab her hand and intertwined our fingers "my love, I promise you, it will never happen again, I don't know what happened to me, but I know you will want your space and I'm willing to give it to you, but please don't shut the others out, they really care for you" I finish and she nods her head yes.

"Okay" she whispers as she sniffs and wipes her tears "can I kiss you before I leave?" I ask and she slowly agrees, I take her in my arms and kiss her, I feel tears down my face and I pull her closer, our kiss goes on for a while until I hear 'you better get home now' it's Yoongi, I pull away and look at her "I have to go, the others are looking for me" I say and she just nods her head, I stand up and head towards the door "I will see you soon hun" I say with a cracked voice "bye seokjin" she says and I head out with tears pouring out my eyes.

When I arrive home, I'm welcomed with angry looks "we told you to stay away" Namjoon says "I had to talk to her, I couldn't let her think it was going to happen again, I care for her as much as you do, YOU TRY AND HAVE THE GIRL YOU PRACTICALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH FLINCH WHEN YOU GO NEAR HER, YOU GUYS WOULD BE LITTLE BITCHES AND JUST ACCEPT IT, BUT BECAUSE I DIDN'T, I MADE SURE SHE DIDN'T END IT WITH YOU GUYS" I scream and they all go quiet.

"Seokjin, we know you care for her, but you must realise this isn't like you being rude to her, you attempted to assault her, we was thinking about what could have happened if we didn't get through the door, how would you feel if you did something to her huh, it would fucking kill you to know that you hurt her" Yoongi says and I start crying even more, "it's killing me already, knowing I hurt her, that poor girl, my baby flinched when I went to hold her hand, I had to let her know it was never going to happen again" I say in sobs, I quickly barge past everyone and walk into my room.

JIMIN'S POV:
I feel bad for Hyung, I do, but this is bad, she may back out now and she is honestly a very sweet girl and I really want her to stay with us, I quickly get my shoes on "where are you going jimin?" Jungkook asks me "I'm going to speak to Y/N" I reply and they nod their heads. I walk out the house and get into my car and drive off towards her house. When I arrive, I quickly rush to her door and knock on it, I smile when she opens it.

"Hey jimin" she says "hey beautiful, can we talk?" I ask and she nods her head, opening the door more, I walk into the house and into the living room, when I sit down, Y/N sits next to me and I take her in my arms "I'm really sorry with what happened beautiful, he honestly didn't mean to do it" I start "I know, i can hear him talking to me" she says "is he talking to you right now?" I ask and she nods yes "Jin Hyung, if your listening, stop" I say "is he gone?" I ask and she says "I think so, I can't hear him no more".

"We know you will want space, so I came here to quickly talk to you" I say "if your scared that I will back out, I won't, I just need to have my own space, I'm not scared of Jin either, I was scared of the situation, I've been in it before and it just brought back memories" she says and then goes wide eyed "ignore what I just said" she adds and I look at her with confusion "what do you mean before, have you been assaulted in the past?" I ask "by my step-dad" she whispers and my eyes go wide.

"Is that why you said your home life was difficult?" I ask and she nods her head "my mum cheated on my dad with my step-dad and it broke him, me and my dad are really close and I mean close, we were best friends when I was a child and then he left, I wanted to go with him and he was going to take me, but mum made out she didn't think it was right for me to be taken away from her, so he agreed, I still keep contact with him, but I haven't fully seen him in about 5 years" she says.

"Oh my baby, I'm so sorry" I say as I take her in my lap "it's okay, i am a lot better than I was, that's why I'm very shy, easily scared and quite wary of people, I don't mean to be with you guys, it just happens" she says "would you like me to tell Jin that your not scared of him?" I ask and she nods her head "okay love, i have to head back now, can I have a kiss before I head off?" I ask with a smirk and she nods her head yes.

I lean down and take her lips in mine, the kiss becomes passionate and I lean us down on the sofa, with her underneath me, she wraps her arms round my neck and pulls me closer to her, I swipe my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter, which she accepts and our tongues tangle together. I hear her moan and I groan to that, I feel myself starting to get harder and I grab her legs, wrapping them around me and I grind in her centre, making her moan more.

'Hey horny boy, get home now, we heard your chat with Y/N and we need a word' I hear hobi say with a laugh "fuck off hyung, I'm having a moment here" I send back in my head and I carry on with grinding into her, our kiss gets hotter and I'm getting hornier "fuck baby, if we carry on, I won't be able to stop" I say "it's okay" she says and I take her lips back in mine.

'JIMIN, STOP GRINDING INTO Y/N AND GET HERE NOW' I hear Namjoon shout "ugh, they always have to ruin the fun" I say and Y/N giggles "I better head off, the bastards want to talk to me" it's alright, I'm heading off to the library now anyways, I'll probably drop by later to talk with everyone" she says "okay baby, want a lift to the library?" I ask and she shakes her head no "no it's okay, it's only across the street" she says and I nod my head "alright baby, I'll see you soon okay" I say and she smiles, I kiss her one more time "JIMIN I SWEAR TO GOD, GET YOUR HORNY ASS HERE" Tae screams and I groan again, making Y/N giggle "bye Jimin" she says "bye baby" I reply and head back into the car.

"IM ON MY WAY HOME YOU FUCKERS, AND Y/N SAID SHE MIGHT DROP BY LATER" I scream back at everyone "DONT CALL US FUCKERS, YOU BITCH" Yoongi screams "YOUR JUST SALTY THAT I PRACTICALLY DRY FUCKED Y/N AND YOU HAVEN'T HAD ANYTHING" I shout back at him "JUST WAIT TILL YOUR HOME YOU ASS HAT, IM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU" yoongi responds "ENOUGH THE PAIR OF YOU, JIMIN JUST HURRY HOME AND YOONGI STOP BEING SALTY" Jungkook shouts.

I finally arrive home and I'm welcomed with a pissed off Yoongi, I quickly run off from him and he chances me, we completely miss Jin on the stairs "hey hey HEY STOP RUNNING" he shouts, making us stop "well tell his bitch ass to stop being salty" I say "tell this bitch to stop bragging that he practically fucked Y/N" yoongi responds "ENOUGH LIVING ROOM NOW" Jin shouts and we walk in there.

"Right, now that we're all here, finally, Jimin, what did you get out of Y/N when she spoke about her family?" Namjoon asks "well.." I'm about to answer,but the door bell rings and we look at each other confused "are we expecting anyone?" Jin asks and we all shake our heads no, Hobi stands up and checks the Key hole, but quickly darts back and hides "it's Lindsey" Hobi whispers and we all hide, the door knocks again, then we hear "boys, it's Lindsey, can we talk, I still love you" she says and we all go quiet.

Then Namjoon's phone rings "it's Y/N" he whispers "I CAN HEAR YOUR PHONE KIM NAMJOON, OPEN THIS DOOR IMMEDIATELY, I KNOW YOU ALL STILL LOVE ME" she screams, but what concerns us the most is when we hear "who the fuck are you and why are you here?" Lindsey says "I'm Y/N, who are you?" the person replies, oh shit.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy
Until next time
Byeeeee