Pirates

Warning: strong language and very strong subjects:
JUNGKOOK'S POV:
When Y/N had agreed to adopt a son with me, I couldn't be happier, the boy I was on about, his story is like Y/N's, he had an awful home life, parents abused him all the time. When I saw his little face and actually spoke to the woman, I just knew I had to help the little one. His name is Blue and he's 3 years old. He is a massive fan of pirates, so when we got the confirmation that we can adopt him, we instantly decorated his bedroom pirate themed.

Right now we're all sitting in the kitchen, eating our breakfast and Luna is laughing with Tae, she is 11 months old now and she honestly the cutest baby in the world. She has managed to take a few steps with her braces, but nothing more. We all start to laugh when we hear Luna squeal because Tae keeps tickling her feet "dada" she says to Tae "I'm not stopping baby bear, daddy's gonna get those toes" he says as she kicks her legs around in her high chair.

"Tae let her eat, we're gonna be driving for ages, I can't have her hungry" Y/N says and he groans "I'm thinking, we take Blue and Luna out for lunch on the way home and then we bring him here" Namjoon says "how about Y/N and I go pick Blue up and we meet you there" I say and they all agree. We all finish our food and get into our cars, Luna goes with Jin and Tae, everyone but Y/N and I are going to the restaurant, where we're going to meet them later, we didn't want over crowd Blue as it may scare him.

We start driving and I see Y/N is nervous "what's wrong bunny?" I ask and she sighs "what happens if he doesn't like us" she says and I smile at her "I spoke to the woman bunny, she says blue is really excited to join the family, he knows that he's going to have multiple dads and a little sister" I say and she smiles "love you koo" she says and I chuckle "love you to bunny" I say and hold her hand.

TIME SKIP:
We finally arrive at the adoption place after an hour, and we're waiting in the reception area, we see the door open and a woman comes out with the little boy, holding a big bag. Y/N crouches to the ground, so she is eye level and I do the same "blue, meet your new mummy and daddy" the woman says and he looks shocked "my mummy and daddy?" he questions and the woman nods, he quickly lets go of her hand and runs to Y/N, giving her a hug.

"Hello mummy, I'm blue and I'm 3" he says and she smiles "well hello blue, I'm your new mummy and that mans your new daddy, you also have other daddy's and a little sister" she says and he cheers with a big smile, making us laugh. I pick him up and he gives me a hug "hello daddy" he says and I smile at him "hello blue" I say and he pushes his face in my neck. The woman looks hesitant, but comes over to us "there's something you need to know about blue" she says and we turn to her.

"Blue has extremely bad nightmares, to the point where he can't even have a sleep for days, the only way to calm him down is if you bring him into your bedroom" she says and we nod our heads "that's okay, we're up almost all night with our little girl as well" I say and the woman nods her head "okay, I think that's everything, you signed the papers the other week, so now you can head off" the woman says and she waves bye to Blue "be a good boy for your new family" she says in a weird tone and we leave the building.

I place blue in his car seat and put his bag in the boot, Y/N starts talking to him when I get in the car "so blue, are you excited to meet your new daddy's and little sister" she says and he smiles "yes mummy, I'm very excited" he says and she pouts her lip and puts her hand on her chest "your so cute blue, gosh my heart can't take it" she says and he giggles and we giggle as well. "How many daddy's do I have" blue asks "you have 7 daddy's and one mummy" I say and he claps his hands "I have a big family" he says and we laugh again.

We've been driving for about half an hour and we're nearly at the place "Daddy, what's my little sister like" he asks and I smile at him through the mirror "well her name is Luna, she's nearly 1 years old and she is a very happy girl, you do have to be careful though bud, Luna's legs are not working properly" I say and he looks sad "what's wrong with her legs" he says "her legs are not like ours, she isn't able to walk on hers" Y/N says and he looks even more upset, "blue look at daddy" I say and he laughs when I do funny faces to him in the mirror.