Passion

Warning: long smut and strong language:
SEOKJIN'S POV:
I smirk when I hear her moan, I slowly start rubbing the outside of her area and I continue to kiss her, her moans increase when I start moving my hand quickly, spreading her wetness around. I slowly enter my fingers in her and she moans louder as I pump them in and out, I add another finger, so right now she has 4 of my fingers going in and out of her.

She gets louder and louder, I enter my tongue into her mouth and suck on hers, she pulls out the kiss and says "Jinnie, I'm cumming" I go quicker and quicker, then she squirts all over my hand and the bed, I continue to pump my fingers in her and she is nearly screaming in pleasure "oh baby, you good girl" I say and she smiles, I place my lips on hers and she responds to it. I feel her hand grab my member and she starts going forward and backwards, making me groan.

"Good baby, your hands are amazing" I say and she goes harder "Jinnie, I wanna please you now" she says "how do you want me baby?" I ask "lay aaah, on y..y..your back" she says whilst moaning. I pull my fingers out of her and lean on the head bored. She gets in between my legs and starts kissing my tip and then licks it, making me groan out loud and my head drop back against the board.

She then takes all of me in her mouth and starts bobbing up and down, I gently grab her hair and she goes further down, deep throating me "fuck Y/N" I say, she starts adding her tongue and swirls it around my length, I feel myself go light headed ...

She then takes all of me in her mouth and starts bobbing up and down, I gently grab her hair and she goes further down, deep throating me "fuck Y/N" I say, she starts adding her tongue and swirls it around my length, I feel myself go light headed as I'm holding my breath "oh fuck, oh fuck, so good" I say in a groan "IM CUMMING" I practically shouts and I spill into her throat "hah oh my god baby, so fucking amazing" I say as my head drops.

She drops on to the bed and she is trying to catch her breath, I quickly lean down and take her lips in mine, I pick her up with our lips still attached and lay her in the middle of my bed. Our make out session goes on for a while and my member is still hard and it's starting to hurt like hell "baby, I'm gonna go in, I can't take it any more" I say and she nods her head, I get in between her legs and wrap them round my waist, I lean down and wrap my arms round her and I gently insert myself.

As I do, our moans get louder, I give her time to adjust and I slowly move my hips, I take her lips in mine and our tongues dance together, I pull away from the kiss "baby, remember what I said, I'm gonna make passionate love to you, we're going to take it slow and steady" I say and she nods her head as I continue to move my hips, making us both moan. Both her arms come round my chest and holds on to my back. I lean down and kiss her again.