Chapter 18

A little later on, the boys were waiting for Nefeli to finish getting ready. They were all having a conversation about what movie to go see and where to eat dinner. The door to her room opened, making all of them look over. When she came out, they all stared. Neither of them tried to hide it either, so it was obvious.

When she finally looked up and noticed that they were all staring at her, she stood there like a deer in headlights. At first, she thought she was seeing things. Until she looked between all 7 of them, finding that they really were staring. When she did realize this, she felt her cheeks heat up. She's never had a guy notice her or stare at her. Let alone 7 of them.

"Wow, you look beautiful," Seonwoo said, being the first to break the silence.

She gave a small smile at his compliment. After that, the others followed suit.

"Yeah, you really do," Riki said, looking away, being as cold as usual. He reached up and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You look amazing!" Jake said excitedly, giving her his big smile.

"Every girl in the theater will definitely be jealous of how great you look," Sunghoon said, giving her a flirty wink.

With every compliment, her smile got bigger, until her face was hurting.

"I think that's a good outfit for our outing," Jay mumbled, scratching his cheek.

"You look so cute and adorable!" Jungwon said, giving her two thumbs up.

"I'm pretty sure she's shining brighter than the sun."

The compliment Heeseung gave, made her giggle silently.

"Let's go, we're going to be late. We wouldn't want to miss our movie," Riki said, turning and being the first to leave the dorm. Everyone followed suit, not wasting any more time.

Thankfully, the school wasn't too far of a walk into the city. Only about 20 minutes. There were so many lights, that one might think that it was day time, if it wasn't for the moon in the sky. The group walked through the city, going to one of the theaters, still talking about what movie to see.

"I think we should watch a horror movie. I'm in a big mood for that," Seonwoo said excitedly as they all stood in the line to get tickets.

"Are you sure? You don't want to see one of those Disney movies you love so much?" Riki teased, with an evil smirk.

"Hey! There's nothing wrong with loving them!" An offended Seonwoo said with a pout.

"I think a horror movie is good," Jungwon said, nodding. Everyone else agreed.

"What about you? Do you want to see a horror movie or watch something else?" he asked, looking at Nefeli. She looked up at him and smiled, nodding. She'd love to see one. She loved them.

The group all looked at the displayed horror movies, discussing which one sounded better to see. While they were doing that, she noticed that there was a section of horror movies that were displayed separately. She stepped away slightly, to get a better view. When she saw that they were all older horror movies, she felt a wave of excitement. She reached out, tugging on Heeseung's jacket sleeve, getting his attention.

"What is it?" he asked, his voice getting the attention of the others.

She excitedly pointed at the older horror movies on display. They all walked to stand next to her, to see what they were.

"Ooh, they're playing a memorial of old slasher movies! We have to see one!" Seonwoo said in excitement, jumping up and down and grabbing Riki, shaking him and making him yell out in surprise.