Chapter 51

A couple of nights later, Nefeli was walking back to her dorm after classes. She was pretty exhausted from all of them. She just wanted to sleep, now. She made it to her dorm, pulling out her key, unlocking the door. She pushed it open, walking in. Out of nowhere, she felt hands push her inside the room, making her gasp out. The dorm room door was shut and she heard it lock. She dropped her bag and straightened up. She turned to see who had done that, ready to tell them off and curse at them. But, she didn't have that chance.

Nefeli let out a surprised gasp, as the familiar figure of Heeseung fell to the floor. She quickly wrapped her arms around him, to try and catch him. It didn't do much, since he was taller and heavier. She ended up falling to her knees beside him. She looked down at him, seeing the blood soaking through his shirt. She laid him on the floor of her dorm, unbuttoning his shirt. He had a bad wound on his left side. It looked like somebody had stabbed him. But, who would do that? As far as she knew, nobody at this school hated him. They all loved him, admired him. Loud banging on her dorm room door, startled her out of her thoughts. At first, she thought it was one of the others who had maybe seen what may have happened. She was about to get up, when Heeseung grabbed her hand, keeping her where she is.

"Don't. Jihoon.." he said, before wincing from the pain in his side.

Sure enough, the banging got louder.

"Sister? Open up this fucking door!" Jihoon's voice filtered in through the other side.

Nefeli widened her eyes and looked around her room. Unfortunately, there was only one option to get out of the room. And that was through her window. Her brother started throwing himself against the door, trying to break it open. She had to act quickly. She got up and ran over to the window, quickly pushing it open. She threw everything off of her desk, so she could clear it off. She came back over to Heeseung, grabbing his hands and pulling him to his feet. He released a sound of pain, as it shot up his side. He clenched his jaw, trying to endure it.

Nefeli pulled him over to the desk, climbing on top of it. She helped him to climb up behind her. She threw a leg over her window sill, and looked down. Thankfully, it wasn't a big drop. Just a few feet. She sucked in a breath, before sliding out of her window. She landed on the grass easily. She turned around and managed to get Heeseung out as well. As soon as his feet landed on the ground, she heard the sound of her dorm room door being smashed open. She put Heeseung's arm around her shoulders and quickly pulled him with her, to get away from her brother.