Chapter 61

The dorm room was completely silent. At least it wasn't awkward like the one earlier. This one was just a heavy one. Nefeli was sitting at the table, staring at different things around her dorm. The sound of footsteps came out of her kitchen, getting her attention. She looked up just as Sunghoon walked over, putting a cup down in front of her. He pulled out the chair next to her, sitting down. Neither of them said anything. She just continued to stare up at him, admiring his face. She knew that he knew she was staring. But, she didn't care. She'd almost jumped off a cliff, she didn't care if he noticed. He finally looked at her, meeting her gaze. She didn't look away, not even then.

"Staring is rude. Don't you know that?" Sunghoon asked her, his words coming out in a harsh tone. He was trying to get her to stop. But, she didn't.

Nefeli hesitated a moment, not sure if what she was doing, was right or if she should even be doing it. But, she had to. It was a strong urge, she couldn't just resist it. Even if she tried to, which she didn't. So, why fight it? It's better to just let it happen. If he didn't like it, he could easily stop her whenever he wanted, and she'd accept it. She would respect that it would be what he had wanted. But, she wouldn't know any of this for sure, unless she tried and went through with it.

Besides, what did she have to lose? Nothing.

Nefeli reached out, putting her hands on his face, making him a bit surprised. She wasted no time, she just did it, like ripping off a band-aid. She leaned up in her chair a little bit, tilting her face up in his direction. She didn't stop, until her lips were gently pressed against Sunghoon's. She could feel how tense he was from this. His lips were soft, like kissing silk or satin. Before she could go any further, Sunghoon reached up and he quickly pushed her away from him.

"Don't," he said to her, his voice firm.

Nefeli looked up at him, a slight frown on her face. He kind of looked a little bit annoyed. She thought she could see a little bit of disgust behind his eyes. As soon as she saw that, she knew. Just like Heeseung, he didn't want her to touch him. She'd thought that maybe it was only him, but this proved that it wasn't. Her hands go a little limp in his as she looked away from him, feeling a bit embarrassed. At least she found out. That's all she wanted, was the truth. And she got it. Even though it hurt.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, staring at the floor.

Sunghoon put Nefeli's hands in her lap, before he let go of them. He got up from the chair and headed to the door, opening it.

"Don't do anything stupid again," he told her.

Then, he left.