Confession

Lia's POV

Time skip for 4 Months

It's being hard lately as many people in the Company started to talk bad about me for being with Minho. Since then I always try to get away from him but he always tries to get me into a conversation.

I came home after work and started to do the solo project for the Company Meeting. As I was doing it my door bell rang, as I opened the door I got pushed backwards and got pinned on the wall. I opened my eyes to see the person that I was trying to get away these days.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Minho asked.

"Sorry for that But I have my reasons" I simply said.

"What are those? Care to share" 

"N-no I can't" He tightened the grip.

"Tell me was It because of Ella?" He asked me.

"N-no, Minho you are hurting me" I said. Then only he realised that his grip was too tight.

"Oh My god I'm so sorry Lia!" I felt butterflies again as he said my name.

"No it's fine don't worry" I said while looking at him.

"Come on show me the aid- box. I will treat it" He grabbed my other hand and went to the bedroom. I was staring at him the whole time he was treating my bruised wrist. 

"Are you done staring?" He asked as he finished wrapping the bandage.

"Umm No I was not staring" I said as I took my hand. He sighed. "Look Lia, I'm sorry for everything that I did." He said while taking my hands and looking deep into my eyes.

"I know you can't forgive me but I'm sorry.. I just regret saying those things 4 months ago" He added. I was speechless at the moment. He sighed again and stood up and walked out of the room. I grabbed his hand made him turn to face me.

"It's Okay, I know you didn't mean it" I said to him as I smiled. Which he gladly returned. 'Gosh His Smile' 

But the next thing I knew was got pinned on the wall of my bed room.  "M-Minho wha-" He cut me off by saying something that I never thought that I would hear from him.

"Lia, I'm sorry for the things that I did to you in the past and I regret it. Please don't ignore me it hurts like hell when I see you walking without even looking at me. Hell I'll get to the point now, Since the day I saw you with Ari it made me feel stuff and that's why I started to get close to you.. Aria Loves you like hell and it made me feel you were the one who can make her happy like a mother would do.." He said to me

"W-what are you saying Minho?" 

"Lia I really Like you!! No screw that, I love you" He added which made me tear up.

"Y-you really love me?" I asked him.

"Yes I do Lia" He said.

"But what about the arranged Marriage?"

"I ended it 4 months ago" He simply said. "Why?" I asked.

"Because I wanna be with you for the rest of my life" He said which made me blush.

"I- " I couldn't say anything which made Minho sighed. "It's okay.. You don't have to say anything now" with that he started to leave the room But I grabbed his hand and made him turn to me.

"I love you too Minho, It's been a long time I discovered my feelings for you and I thought you didn't felt the same, that's why I started to distance myself from you.. But I'm sorry for doing that cuz It made you even more hurt" I opened up to him.

He smiled and hugged me tightly and said "Thanks for accepting my feelings and returning it" He let go of me and kneeled down on one leg.

"Choi Lia, Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes I would love to" I said while smiling at him. He got up and leaned in. 

As I closed my eyes I felt his plumped lips on mine which made me feel stuff down there. As I started to kiss him back. I felt he pressed his body onto me which made me pinned in the wall. His lips were warm and soft which made me slightly part my lips and he took the advantage of slipping his tongue in. He explored every corner until we both ran out of breath. After a few minutes he pulled it off. 

"That-" I was cut off by him saying "Amazing, I know and I'm looking forward for more of it in the future" and he winked at me which made me red again.

"Oh my god!! Stop it Minho" I hit his shoulder slightly which caused him to laugh at my red face. "Okay okay I should go now" He said.

We both walked outside and Minho turned to me and hugged me tightly. "I can't wait for our future" He said. "Me too" I said as we pulled apart. 

He leaned in and gave me a peck and went to his car. I waited until he go but he pulled the car window down and yelled to go inside and shut the door. Then I did as he said and watched him drive off from the window. 

Next day

@Lee_Minho

Liked by Lia_Choi, PrinceHwang and 300,124 others

Lee_Minho Everything's going well because of that one person<3

View all 4,500 comments

@FelixTheFreckles Huh? Who is this person we don't know, Hyung??

            @Lee_Minho You don't need to know:)

@AussieBoyChris Hmm That's sus!!

            @Lee_Minho No it's Not Hyung🙄

@DarkBinnie Whatever Hyung!! Give us sometime to play with Ari

            @Lee_Minho Nope:)

@PrinceHwang Oh Myy... Hyung finally found someone!!

            @Lee_Minho Stop being dramatic Hyunjin-.-

____________________________________________

Enjoy!