Together

Minho's POV

Our second date will be unfolded in the vibrant streets of Seoul, a city adorned with history and modernity.

I have planned to reveal to her about discussion that I had with my parents yesterday. 'Hope everything will turn okay'

(Look whenever I put an outfit some readers don't like the style. It's on my perspective as in what I'd where for an occasion like this so please don't hate T_T)

 It's on my perspective as in what I'd where for an occasion like this so please don't hate T_T)

(Minho's Outfit)

(Minho's Outfit)

"Oh are you stalking me?" She chuckled. "Min I think you are the one stalking me!?" She hugged me.

"Haha well glad we are matching, so are you ready?" She nodded. "Is Aria with the nanny?" 

"Yeah she was not happy with me coming here alone" We both got into my car. "So where are you taking me? Also it's our second date" I smiled knowing there's more. "Well as I said on our first date, relax and enjoy"

It was afternoon and the view among Seoul city was amazing. Families enjoying time on the park, teenagers cycling.

"We are having a peaceful evening at the Olympic park" We both got out from the car and I got the stuff from the backseat. "You came prepared huh!"

"Of course"

(TMI- Olympic Park Seoul, South Korea)

"You got something bothering right min" Lia as observed as she was she could definitely sense my hesitation.

I cleared my throat "well I went to talk with my parents yesterday" I turned to look at her as her eyes widened. "What did they say?"

"Got into a argument but at the end I won so it doesn't matter. All I have to say is me dating you will be no problem for them"

"Don't lie Min. Mr.Lee wouldn't accept us that easily" She came closer to me and gently squeezed my hand. I sighed and look down.

"Yeah but he said I will be responsible if something happened to the company, Also..." 

"Also what Minho?" I looked at her and placed my palm on her left cheek. "It doesn't matter now okay, we got mom's blessing and that's more than enough for me"

"He said he won't attend to anything that involves us right?" I sighed. "How did you put it that way?"

"That's mostly what happens Minho, I'm sorry" Lia looked down. "Heyyy baby, it's fine. Let's just forget everything and spend a relaxing evening okay" Lia nodded.

Author's POV

As they strolled hand in hand through the park grounds, Minho couldn't help but marvel at Lia's beautiful smile.

With a gentle squeeze of Lia's hand, Minho said, "there's one more place we have to be honey" 

"Wait really, but it's getting darker now" Lia said while looking at the surrounding. "Let's head to our final destination then" 

(TMI - Dongdaemun Design Plaza  ° The landmark is the centerpiece of South Korea's fashion hub and popular tourist destination, Dongdaemun, featuring a walkable park on its roofs, large global exhibition spaces, futuristic retail stores, and resto...

(TMI - Dongdaemun Design Plaza  ° The landmark is the centerpiece of South Korea's fashion hub and popular tourist destination, Dongdaemun, featuring a walkable park on its roofs, large global exhibition spaces, futuristic retail stores, and restored parts of the Seoul fortress.)

"Oh my I always wanted come here" Lia said as she was clinging onto Minho's arm. "Well then I'm glad I brought you here" Minho said.

They both explode the design plaza and started to head home.

"Thanks Min. I enjoyed a lot today!" Lia looked at Minho who smiled while looking at the road. Then reached Lia's hand which was on her lap. "I'm glad you liked it. We'll do more stuff like this in the future." And gave a kiss on her hand.

"Maybe more spicy ones too you know" Lia hit him on the shoulder. "Yah stop it"  

Both of them joked until their destination came on site. And with the promise of a shared future and the warmth of newfound family approval made their second date an unforgettable chapter in their evolving love story.

Together...

@Lee_Minho

Liked by Lia_Choi, AussieboyChris and 423,400 others

Lee_Minho  ♡

View all 3000 comments 

  @AussieboyChris Let us meet her Min

                              @Lee_Minho Nope:) 

  @Baby_Yang Oh My God so this is why you asked me to  choose an outfit for you, hyung!?

                                @Lee_Minho No comments

@FelixTheFreckles Aww.. I wanna meet her hyung 

                                 @Lee_Minho Nope:)

@Seungmin.Kim Old man finally found real love

                               @Lee_Minho Wrong comment section bro! But thanks

_______________________________

Enjoy! ♡🦋