Work

Yuna's POV

"I told you Ms.Kim.. Lia already met his parents but his father wasn't pleased about it?" I told her.

"And how did you know about that?" Ms.Kim asked.

"I have people I know who works for them also it could be a great thing cause if Mr.Lee doesn't like Lia then he'll never let Minho marry her" I said.

"True true but I need to do something to Lia" Ms.Kim said. "Does she manage the new project that Minho gave?" 

"Yeah I think so. But not only her there are more people in the group" I said while sipping my coffee.

"Hmm.. maybe we should ruin the project? I don't know. Do you have any idea how to do it?" She asked.

" I mean It's the company that I work so ruining a project would be too much." I said."

"I don't fking care okay, just do it" Ms.Kim said.

"Also any news about SKZ share holders?" She asked again referring to Jeongin, who is my boyfriend. 

"Well he didn't actually contact me in two weeks" I said. 

"Okay, But inform me when he contacts you again" Ms.Kim said.

Honestly, I'm just dating Yang Jeongin just because of the company and his status. It was a plan of Ms.Kim as well.

"Alright then, I'll get going" She stood up. "Make sure to inform me if something happens with Lia" I nodded.

'why do I have a bad feeling about it' 

Time skip

As I packed my stuff to head home I met Lia with Aria. 

"Oh hey Lia! Hello Aria" I said.

"Hey Yuna" Lia blankly said. 'oh she's not good with me I guess'

"Umm... where are you going with Mr.Lee's daughter?" I asked her eyeing the little girl.

"It's actually none of your business" A voice was heard from behind us. Which was obviously Mr.Lee's.

I bowed and took a step back as he grabbed Lia's hand and walked out along with Aria. 'damn much of an attitude huh!' 

Lia's POV

I don't have a good feeling about Yuna anymore after I met her with Ms.Kim. So better to keep the distance.

After Minho dropped me off at home I started to work on the new project. 

I paused my work around midnight and got ready to bed.

Next Day

(Credits goes to the rightful owner)

I got to work today and started on my project but got distracted by none other than Lee Minho. He started to send me text messages saying random stuff in middle of work.

Minho♡

Morning Beautiful.. you look extra pretty today

Me 

Morning Min.. I dress pretty just for you ig。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Minho⁠♡

Good but I don't want other guys checking you out

Me

Lol.. you do know that I only look at you r8

Minho⁠♡

I know. That's why I'm proud

Me

Alright I got to work Mr.Lee (seen)

Evening fell as I spent sometime with Minho and went off home.

She's gonna live the hell in the upcoming days...

___________________________________

Filter Chapter (⁠٥⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)

Enjoy!