New CEO

Lia's POV

The first rays of sunlight lit up my room as I woke up. 'Today is the day that our new CEO will come to work so shouldn't be late' as I thought As I took a shower, did my morning routine and made some pancakes for myself. This is the outfit.

I grab my keys and drove my car to the company, Lee corporation which I used to work since several months now

I grab my keys and drove my car to the company, Lee corporation which I used to work since several months now. Mr.Lee who was the before CEO of the company was very nice to me but God knows how's his son. I have heard that he is very handsome but also rude as hell. 'Hope it goes well' I thought as I parked my car and went inside the office.

"Good Morning Lia~" Our receptionist Yuna told me. Well she is my bestfriend here.

"Good Morning Yuna..." 

"Well you better go inside soon because Mr.Lee will be here soon" She told me.

"Yup.. See you at lunch" I smiled to her and went to my office and started to work on the new project which I have to show in the next meeting. After few hours someone suddenly came to my office without even knocking when I looked up I saw a little girl smiling at me. I stood up and walked towards the little girl.

"Hey Honey what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here with my daddy.. You look pretty that's why I came inside" She told me while looking shy.

"Aww really Thank you.. you look pretty than me, btw who is your father?" I asked.

"Well I'm her dad" A cold voice came from the door way. As I looked back I saw a  handsome man but with a very cold looking face standing there. Behind him was yuna. Then she mouthed me and said ' It's Mr.Lee' as I nodded.

"Daddy!!" The little girl jumped into his arms as he managed to held her up. I actually melted seeing that. But I suddenly remembered my horrible past with my parents.

FLASHBACK

"Daddy why are you leaving me and mom?" I cried while clinging onto his legs. 

"Sorry sweetheart, But daddy has to leave for better" He said and left us all along. 

Few days later we got the news saying that my dad committed suicide. After months of crying my mom also committed suicide it was the hardest days of my life.

End of Flashback

I blinked for a while to get raid of my tears, suddenly Mr.Lee asked me,

" My secretory told me that you will be the one doing the presentation for the next meeting" 

" Yes Mr.Lee, I'm the one who is doing it" I told without shuttering.

"Well hope you will do a great job because companies pride is in your hand" He coldly said that and left with his daughter. I sighed and started to make my presentation. 'God he is very rude'

After 3 hours of continuous working finally came the lunch time and I went to meet yuna outside the company. 

"Gosh Mr.Lee is so cold" She told me. 

"And rude too" I said while digging into my pasta.

"But did you saw his daughter.. Aww she is super cute not like him" Yuna told.

"Yeah but I didn't knew he is married" I told her.

" Let me correct you there he was married but now he is a single father" Yuna said while looking down.

"Oh my.. Really!? I didn't knew that maybe that's why his daughter came to me and said that I look pretty" 

"Did she told you that.. Woah looks like you got her heart first huh!" Yuna said in a teasing manner.

"Yuna she is just a little kid.. Every small kid would like me yk" I flipped my hair and started laughing.

" Yeah yeah whatever" She rolled her eyes and started laughing with me.

"But who was his wife?" I asked.

"Umm They say that she was a very rich women but got caught in another relationship, I feel bad for his daughter tho" Yuna told me.

"Don't be sad cuz Mr.Lee must be giving all the love to her" I said. 'Little they both knew but Mr.Lee was listening to their conversation'

With that we finished our lunch and went back to the company. Rest of the day went quite boring when Mr.Lee's daughter came to my office again.

" Hey sweetie! How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm doing good.. How are you..Umm..Umm" She got stuck in the middle. 

I chuckled and said " It's Lia, Choi Lia" 

" Oh.. I'm Lee Aria, Can I call you Aunty Lia?" Asked my shyly

" Aw.. Yup you can call me Aunty Lia.." I melted in her cuteness.

" Dad is in a meeting can I stay with you until it ends?" She asked me.

"Of course honey You can stay with me anytime you want" I told her with a genuine smile. We both talked a lot and cracked jokes until Mr.Lee walked into my office. 

" Aria where were you, I was looking for you everywhere.." He asked Aria.

"Well I was with Aunty Lia the whole time, She was very nice to me and took care of me while daddy finishes the meeting" Aria said with a smile in her face.

"Oh O-Okay.. Well Thank you for keeping her company" Mr.Lee said but 'Did he just shuttered?'

"We should get going Aria.. Once again thank you!!" He said and left.

"Bye Aunty Lia.. See you soon!!" Aria waved me while leaving with Mr.Lee. I felt something that I never left before. 'Weird' I thought and packed my things to go home. 

I came home and took a hot shower, got my dinner and laid in my bed. But the only with that came to my mind was Mr.Lee and Aria. I smiled while thinking about Aria but Mr.Lee was something else. I wondered about both of them as I drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________

A/N

Enjoy!!