Exhausted

Author's POV 

"Miss Kim, All of them met Lia last week" Yuna said but the women on the other side of the phone was not happy.

"WHAT!? AND NOW ONLY YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS" Ella yelled.

"S-sorry miss"

"You really can't do a shit. First you let jeongin break up with you and now after a week of their get together I'm getting notified" Ella clicked her tongue at annoyance.

"I'll do something about this bitch, you better get me information on time" 

Yuna on the other hand stayed silent regretting every decision she took after she stepped into this company. 

'I have to make stuff right' Yuna thought after the phone call ended. She instantly went to her contacts and dialed certain someone's number.

"H-hey" she spoke hesitantly.

"Wat do you want now? Haven't you had enough?"  The person on the other side responded harshly.

"Look don't hang up. I need to talk to you"

"What else is there to talk Yuna. Didn't we had the talk already?" From the other side came an annoying voice.

"We need to meet up. It's about Mr.Lee and Lia please" Yuna begged. A sigh was heard from the other side "fine but only because it has something to do with two people I care"

"Okay thank you. I'll send you the details" with that the line went dead silent.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Lia's POV

Ever since I stepped into the company in the morning it was sizzling busy since we were on the edge of our project. 'Few more days and I'll be free' My team constantly contacted me for everything as I couldn't even go and meet Minho. 

At the end of the it was just me getting the final stuff done for the project. "Woah you work hard huh!" A comforting voice came behind me.

"Of course. It's my job" I simply turned around and dived into his arms as I was exhausted from everything.

"Love take a break. Office hours already ended go home now" Minho spoke into my hair while he's hands made there way up and down my back.

I smiled. "It's finished actually" 

I showed him our project and just as I thought he had that proud grin on his face. "See this is why I gave you this project, you did well honey"

"Thanks... Shall we go home?" With that both of us bid goodnight to eachother and made our way home.

'Hope the meeting goes well'

(Lia's Outfit)

________________________________________________

Enjoy! ♡🦋