Comfort

Minho's POV

'Jeez that man really gets on my nerves now' At the same time I heard a faint knock on my door. "Can I come in Me.Lee?" Lia was on the other side.

"Yes come in" I mentioned her to sit down while my secretary left the room. "I'm really sorry Min. I didn't knew that you had the files, one of my colleagues saw Yuna taking them so I thought she might give me answer but I'm wrong to cause a scene in the lobby. I'm really so-"

"Hey hey hey, you did nothing wrong okay. It's fine" I had to cut off her rambling so that I can share my thoughts. "I shouldn't have over reacted though." 

"I know but the good thing is that we have the files right" I walked up to her and  got a grip of her hands. "And don't think about what happened with dad too" 

Her eyes were moisty than anything which always made me go soft for her.m"It's a bad impression Minho. It's fine if I were just an employee cause I don't work for him now, but I'm more than that which i shouldn't be if i am honest" 

"Don't ever say that, No matter what happens now you can't get rid of me and Aria that easily" I left a light peck on her forehead. "Now how about we have a peaceful family time tonight hmm" I suggested and she agreed without hesitation.

"Good girl"

 __________________________________________

Congratulations to 3racha and Stray kids for the achievements🎉🏆

Get Well Soon Lee know♥️ You did amazing at AAA!

Enjoy!