Revenge

"Make sure to do exactly as I said, got it?" She said.

"Yes Miss. We'll do it" The person on the line answered. 'let's see how this turns out'

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Minho's POV

The whole company was under pressure because of this project and Lia was the one who was mostly exhausted from this.

"Okay so tomorrow we'll have the board meeting here and all of you must be present" I held a meeting to notify about some things.

"Also tomorrow night dinner will be on me. I know y'all worked hard for this so you guys deserve it" I held a proud smile in front of the team as they cheered. "Well then you guys are dismissed"

Lia these days was a hard catch we both mostly talked through texts or just smile at eachother. I took a metal note to give her a holiday.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. 'why is jeongin calling me now?'

"Hey innie, are you okay?"

"Yes hyung but there's something that I want to talk about. Are you busy?"

"No. Go on what is it?" I shifted on my seat.

"Can we like postpone the meeting for another day?"

"Why do we have to postpone it when everything is done?"

"I don't know hyung I have a bad feeling about it"

I chuckled. "Don't worry kiddo, my team already finished everything" 

A sigh was heard from the other side "you okay? Should i call Chan hyung?"

"No no I'm fine" with that the call ended.

'what's wrong with him?'

Author's POV

'shit shit what am I gonna do now?' Jeongin phased across the room.

"She will do something to stop that meeting tomorrow" Jeongin muttered to himself. 

He grabbed his phone as dialed Yuna's number.

"Did you find anything?"

"No sorry jeongin she didn't call me yet" Yuna said.

"Are you really sure that she'll plan something for tomorrow?" Jeongin asked again.

"Yes that's what she wants now. To get the company as well as Lia" Yuna said.

Jeongin sighed. "Call me if she call's you"

'Will I be able to do anything to this issue?'

________________________________________________

Enjoy! ♡🦋