Time With Aria

Lia's POV

Next morning as the sun rays hit my room I woke up and made my way to take a shower. 'AHHH.. I don't feel like making breakfast today, let's just take something from the Cafe '. With that I drove to the Cafe near the company. 

(Her Outfit)

(Her Outfit)

"Hey Girl.. Good Morning!!" Suddenly someone yelled at me. As I turned around I was my bestie Yuna.

"Hey.. Good Morning! Btw I thought you always get your breakfast from home??" I was curious cuz she always said to me that she gets her breakfast at home. 

"Umm.. Yeah about that, Well I came here to meet my boyfriend" She said while scratching the back of her neck.

"WTH.. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" I practically whisper yelled at her.

"Calm your ass down Lia, and sorry I didn't tell you cuz he is kinda famous and told me not to tell anyone about our relationship" She said while holding back her laughter.

"Oh Well.. So I won't be able to find out who that lucky guy is then huh!" I said while showing a sad face.

"Well I can tell his name to you because you are my bestie after all, So he is Yang Jeongin" She told me with a proud smile.

My jaw dropped to the ground after hearing her boyfriends name, Cuz ya'll that's the youngest CEO in whole Korea. Also one of the share holders in SKZ Company which is run by 8 Famous CEOs in Korea. Well if I say more my boss, I mean Mr.Lee Minho is one of that 8 CEOs.. Crazy Right!? 

"OH MY.. He is the guy you are dating" 

"Umm.. Yeah we being dating for 6 months now" She said.

"Gosh 6 month and you still kept it as a secret from me" I wasn't mad at her cuz it's her boyfriends decision but I just wanted to tease her a bit.. lol

"Okayyy I said Sorry, It's just we didn't want anyone to know it because of our states in this industry" She said.

"Yeah yeah I understand.. I just wanted to tease you a bit" I said while laughing at her.

"Well did you hear that Mr.Lee fired a girl who tried to flirt with him!?"

"Seriously, is he that cold?" I asked her because every time I talk to him, He looks so calm and soft.

"Well yes.. He is very rude, I went to talk about the meeting that is due tomorrow with the SKZ Company.. He just gave me a cold expression and told me to find the details from his secretory" She said.

"Oh my.." I was super confused cuz he never did that to me.

" Anyways let's go now I don't wanna be the next one to be fired" with that we both walked to the company from the Cafe.

Time Skip 

Today I felt so bored not only because I was still working in this boring ass presentation which I have to present tomorrow in the meeting, Aria also didn't come today. After the first day I had with her I felt so attached to her. But as I was thinking about Aria I got a call to Mr.Lee's office.