In between Work

@Lia_Choi

Liked by Lee_Minho, Shin_Yuna and 436,012 others 

Lia_Choi  Better to put your heart on the line, risk everything, and walk away with nothing than play it safe. Love is a lot of things, but 'safe' isn't one of them :))

Comments disabled

_________________________________________________________________

Lia's POV

Monday

As I entered my office room I saw a flower bouquet with a letter on it. 

Just looking at it made me smile

Just looking at it made me smile. 'Damn this boy knows how to make me skip beats even without seeing him' I thought. I started to work on some projects but suddenly I got a call from Minho's Office. As I went I saw Minho along with his secretary. 

"Umm Mr.Lee you called me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah come in Ms.Choi, I wanted to ask you if you could STAY a bit in the evening to discuss one of our new projects" Minho said while eyeing his secretary as she was looking at me as if I was some kinda food and I got what Minho said so I said yes and came to my office.

As the day went it was almost 6:45 in the evening, I cleaned my work table and went to Minho's office.

"Hey" I said while making my way to the table.

"Oh Hey, Everybody left right?" He asked me as I nodded. "So this Friday we will meet my parents" He said while coming closer and holding my hands.

"Okay but will they like me?" I asked him while imagining everything that could happen on Friday night. "You even cancelled an arranged marriage Minho"

"Don't worry they will like you as much as I do but they will need time for it" He said while leaning in.

I smiled and leaned in as I met his plumped lips on mine. After a while he pulled away. "Woah how did I become so lucky to have you..." I blushed, "Stop it Minho" I hit him in the chest while he was laughing.

"Whyy you look cute when you blush" He said. "Yeah you've being doing that since morning" I muttered. 

"Huh!? So you've being thinking about me since morning" Minho said while a smirk plastered on his face. "Oh god I'm going" I came out of the office as Minho started to run behind me.

To be continue...

__________________________________________________________

I'm Alive✊🏻

Maxident Era is over ya'll😭 

(Filler Chapter🤡 I haven't rechecked it so, may have mistakes)