Rage

Minho's POV

Last night still felt dreamy. Today I'm off to my parents house after giving a ride to Lia. I left Aria with her as an excuse to see her again in the evening too. 'don't mind me readers, you already know me'

I knocked on the door as dad opened it. "We need to talk" I walked inside to the living room where mom was reading a book.

"Oh my Minho! What are you doing here suddenly?" I gave mom a peck on the forehead. "I need to have a talk with dad"

"What about it Minho? About the girl, then no. I already gave my word" 

"You really don't care about me huh!" I said which made him freeze. "What did you say!?"

"I found love before that's true, and it was an arranged marriage too stilI fell in love blindly..But I lost everything because of her and the only thing that's left is Aria. Even after something like that happened you still put me in an arranged marriage with a self centered bitch." I paused.

"And now when I finally found someone better you are the one protesting. You do know how Ella was with Aria, right!? "

"Yes but it benefits the comp-" I lost it. "SHUT IT. I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT. I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT IF SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT MY DAUGHTER CORRECTLY. ALL OF THEM WERE JUST HERE FOR THE MONEY."

"Min enough honey" Mom was the only one who was calm here. "Sorry mom" I sat down as mom hugged me.

"Babe please give him a chance. Lia is a sweet girl as I saw her that day. I'm sure Minho checked her with Aria too" 

"But how can you say that this girl is not the same as them?" Dad argued back. "Well I tested it, I know how she treats Aria, I know how she treats me. She's not the kinda girl that you have in mind Dad. You've worked with her so you must know that better than me"

I heard a sigh. "Fine but if my company name goes down you will take the responsibility for that, also IF you end up marrying her just remember that I won't be present on that day" with that he left.

I sighed and sunk into mom's embrace. "Don't worry Min. Treat the girl right and take care of her" I nodded.

I left there at the evening to pick Aria up. 

"Princess Aria, Are you done?" I heard Lia as I talked to the living room. "Oh how's my two pretty ladies doing?" I leaned on the door frame.

"Oh it's not ladies, call us princesses" Aria with a crown on her head said to me. "My bad sorry my princess" I kneeled down in front of Aria as she laughed and jumped in for a hug.

I looked to my left to see not my princess but my queen smiling at me. "Hi"

"Hey, so you two were playing kingdom ever since I left?" 

"Umm.. yeah sorta" Lia chuckled and leaned in for a kiss which I gladly returned.

"Okay we have to leave now,go grab your things Ari" I put her down as she ran to collect her things.

"Tomorrow be ready at 3pm. I'm picking you up" I looked at Lia. "Where are you taking me? Another date perhaps" She said.

"Maybe" I smirked. "Casual or comfy?" 

"Comfy" I moved forward and trapped her into the wall. "Aria is here Min"

"I know but" I looked at her eyes and down at her lips as I leaned in and grabbed them.

In a moment charged with anticipation, I pressed her gently against the wall, as my left hand firmly planted, while my right hand tenderly cradled her cheek.

 Our lips met in a soft and passionate dance, creating a fleeting world where only the warmth of the kiss mattered.It was a matter of fact that the footsteps of Aria traced both of us out of the world we were in. 

"I'll see you tomorrow okay" I pecked her on last time and left after Aria said her goodbyes.

_____________________________________

Enjoy!