Drama

Lia's POV

Next day I went to the company and started my work.

"Hey did you hear that there will be a sudden meeting?" Yuna said while making the way to where I was.

"Huh! For what?" I asked.

"I think it's about the project that Mr.Lee chancelled from Ell Cosmetics" She said.

"Oh"

"Btw you look very happy today, did something happened?" She asked.

"N-no nothing happened" I laughed awkwardly.

"Okay" She said while smirking.

Yuna's POV

'Hmm something to report' I thought while eyeing the suspisous women in front of me.

I came outside and called her.

"Ms.Kim I think something has happened"

"Oh is that so!! I'm on my way there I'll find out" with that she ended the call.

'We'll see how many days you'll manage to STAY here Lia'

Lia's POV

I went to the meeting room and sat on my spot as I waited for everyone to come. After few minutes later Minho and his secretary came in.

We both made eye contact which made me blush. But soon the meeting started.

"As ya'll are here I wanted to assign some new projects" Minho started to assign projects and discuss the issue with the Ell Cosmetics.

But it got disturbed by the CEO of Ell Cosmetics herself.

"Well you must be missing our deal Minho!" She said as walking into the meeting room.

"Acually No cuz we have alot of new deals waiting so can you please not disturb MY meeting and get the hell out of here" He said.

"This is not over Minho, First you cancelled our marriage and now you cancelled our company deal!?" Ella laughed and added "I'm not gonna make you live a peaceful life"

Then she looked at me and said "And that's just a warning" and left.

That took me by surprise as I looked at Minho who had eyes on me as well. 

The conference room fell into silence as Mr.Lee cleared his throat and said"Sorry about that and I hope everyone got a clear idea on what I said earlier" as he wrapped the meeting up.

I left the conference room and went to my office just to meet Ella and yuna. 'Wait Yuna!?' 

"Umm Ms.Kim how can I help you?" I asked. She chuckled and asked me "How is he? Is he good? Was it fun grabbing your CEO?" 

"W-what?" I couldn't find the right words to reply to her as I felt a sting across my face. It took me a time to realise that she just slapped me.

"You stole him from me. Why the fuck did you do that? What did he saw in you? You are just an Employee under him" she said while eyeing me.

"Well maybe he saw the way I treated him and his daughter, maybe he didn't see that in you" I said. "As far as I know his daughter is his whole world meanwhile you were there just for his looks and status" I added. "That's what I feel"

"How dare you!" she slapped me again. "Don't fucking come into my business" with that she left with yuna. 'really yuna!? I thought she supported me'

I felt like I just want to go home so I just left putting half-day. When I got home I got a call from Minho.

On the Phone

"Hey why did you leave so soon? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just didn't feel too good that's why I came home" I said.

"Oh do you need anything? I'll come over with food at evening"

"Nah it's okay, you go home and spend some time with Aria. I'll be fine" 

"Alright then, I'll call you later"

"Okay, byee" with that we hung up.

And now I'm overthinking about what she said. 'He is my boss and I'm just and employee to him' 

'God what am I doing here'

_________________________________________________________

Enjoy!!