-Girls Night! Girls Night!-

-(Y/n's POV)-

"Soo.. Daki, what do you think about the other uppermoons?" I say, hoping to strike a conversation.

"Who cares, they're ugly." She answers shortly.

"Ok.. but I mean.. not all of them, right?" I ask, thinking about how much I simp for them myself.

"I look better then all of them anyways so it doesn't matter" She says confidently.

"Yes, of course but I mean...you're wrong." I say and stop walking, making Daki do the same.

"Excuse me!-" She starts to get angry with me.

"Yes, like HAVE YoU Not SEEn TheM? Like koku is kinda fine, Doma is a bitch but he's hot and Akaza, GIRL- don't get me started on Akaza he's hot, he's nice, HE DRINKS HIS DAILY DOSE OF RESPECT WOMEN JUICE, probably domas daily dose as well..." I exclaim and mumble that last part.

"THEY'RE NOT THAT 'fine' AND I'M WAY PRETTIER!" She defends.

"Yes you are Daki, you're clearly the prettiest one here but when it comes to hot daddy, well.. let's just say you're not at the top." I say, hoping that she won't take it too badly.

"What do you mean!" She exclims

"Well as I already told you upper moon one, two and three are approved, then there's upper moon four who is kinda shy-boy-goals but he has that bump in his head that's kinda weird but he has these hot personalities and like they're HOT but yeah anyway then there's number five." I explain while we start walking again.

"That weird one with the pots?" she asks.

"Yeah, at least he's artistic.. I suppose that's something" I say questioningly.

"I don't know about that" she answers unsure.

"Yeah but I'd kinda like to see some of his art, I mean I've heard it's good-" I say thinking about his art from the anime. Pots. And pots with dead people. I think I'll stick to the first one of the two.

"Are you talking about art?" Someone asks us and we both turn to look at the person, Daki immediately getting disgusted.

"Ew who are you, get away from me" She says while taking a small step back.

"Ah you're Gyokko, right? We were just talking about your art" I say, ignoring his nasty and creepy looks. 'What eye should I look in, left or- eh mouth or forehead?'

"Really?! You've heard of my art" Gyokko asks excitedly.

"Yeah" I answer 'Not really but I mean technically..'

"Would you like to see it!" He asks with the same excitement.

"Sure!" I answer, trying to match his energi.

"Alright then look at this" he says, pointing his baby hands towards the pot he's sticking out of. "This is my art. I love to make pots!"

"That's kinda cool!"

"You think so! I'm glad someone finally appreciates my art! This isn't even the best part, the true art is decorating the pot with hu-"

"Yeah no thanks, I just like your pots so I'm gonna go now" I quickly turn to Daki and we both speed walk away.

"Finally, let's go shopping," Daki says and opens a door. "What, why isn't it working!" she screams annoyed while opening and closing the door.

"Maybe it's because it's still daytime? You can't go out as long as the sun's out." I tell her.