Synopsis

Ananadas and Chantharas have been friends for decades. Ming Ananada and Narong Chanthara have been childhood bestfriends turned business partners.

Ming Ananada is married to Davika Ananada and thet have a son, Aroon.

Narong Chanthara is married to Aom Chanthara and they have two children Atid and Anong.

Ming is the owner of The Ananada Technologies which is famous for manufacturing computer chips and processors while Narong owns the Chanthara Technologies that is famous for their IT products and softwares.

Ming and Narong decides to strengthen their decades old friendship and business partnership through a marriage alliance between Ming's son Aroon and Narong's daughter Anong. But the biggest obstacle in this marriage is none other than their sons and current CEOs of their company.

Atid and Aroon have always fought with each other since childhood. Atid hated Aroon's sharp tongue while Aroon hated Atid's arrogance and attitude. Atid hated the idea of his loving sister getting married to Aroon.
But they agreed to the idea under their families constant pressure.

But what will happen when the bride goes missing on the day of wedding announcement. How will the two families be able to save their name and reputation.