Chapter 9

It is Sunday morning and both Atid and Aroon wake up late. Aroon prepares a late breakfast or brunch and they spend time watching movies. Soon it is time for Aroon go back home. He packs his things and they leave the house around 5pm. Soon they reach Aroon's house and Atid parks his car outside the gate.

Aroon: Are you not coming in?

Atid: No. May be next time. I promised mom to go home for dinner.

Aroon: Okay

They both sit in silence for a few seconds.

Atid: Aroon

Aroon: Hmm

Atid: Thanks for spending the weekend with me. It was one of the best weekends of my life.

Aroon: I also enjoyed the time spend with you.

Atid smiles at Aroon.

Aroon: Atid

Atid: Hmm

Aroon: If you still don't want to marry me, I can talk to dad and get this engagement cancelled.

Atid: Do you want to cancel it?

Aroon shakes his head in no.

Atid: Then let's get married.

Aroon looks at Atid in shock.

Aroon: Are you serious?

Atid: Hmm. Let's give each other and our parents a chance.

Aroon smiles and nods his head.

Aroon: Then I will meet you soon. Bye.

Atid: Wait

Atid quickly removes his seatbelt and turns his body to face Aroon. He then pulls him closer with his hands on his neck and places a quick kiss on his lips.

Atid: Goodnight

Aroon touches his lips and looks at Atid in shock. He then gets out of the car and walks into the house while Atid drives away from there quickly.

Aroon walks into his house dazed. He does not hear his mom and dad calling him as he walked up the stairs.

Ming: What is wrong with him?

Davika: I don't know.

Ming: Did he fight with Atid?

Davika: Looks like that. Is it a good idea to get them married when they are always fighting like this.

Ming: Let me talk to him after dinner.

Davika: Hmm

Aroon gets into his room and sits on the bed. He touches his lips and feels the kiss.

Aroon: He kissed me. Atid kissed me.

Meanwhile not far from Ananada House, a car was parked on the roadside and a guy was shouting in it like a mad man.

Atid: I kissed him. Oh my God, I kissed Aroon. I kissed him and I loved it.

Later at Chanthara Residence:

Atid came home after composing himself.  He took bath and then went down for dinner with his parents.

At the dinner table Atid could feel his parents eyes on him. He felt like they wanted to ask him something but was hesitant to do it.

Atid: Dad, Mom, do you want to tell me something?

Narong: Atid, we just wanted to know how was your weekend with Aroon.