Chapter 15

The flight is about to land and Atid looks at Aroon who is still sleeping on his chest. He gently caresses his face and calls his name.

Atid: Aroon

Aroon slowly opens his eyes, looks at Atid and smiles.

Atid: Wake up. The flight is about to land.

Aroon: Hmm

Aroon sits straight and gently rubs his eyes.

Aroon: I am sorry, I slept the whole way. Your shoulders must be stiff because of me.

Atid; No. I am alright.

Soon the flight lands and all the passengers start to get their things and get off the flight. Atid waits till the crowd reduce a bit. He then gets up from the seat followed by Aroon. He holds Aroon's hand and walks towards the exit. The stewardess who was ogling at Atid was standing at the entrance. She looks at them and their interlinked hands. She then gives them an awkward smile and wishes them a good day. Atid just nods at her and walks out of the plane holding Aroon's hand.

Atid does not let go off his hand until they board the cab send by their hotel. As the cab starts the journey towards the hotel, Aroon looks at the view outside in awe while Atid looked at the mesmerizing expressions on Aroon's face.

They reached the hotel and Atid asked Aroon to wait in the lobby while he got the key from the receptionist.

At the reception, Atid could feel someone's eye on him

At the reception, Atid could feel someone's eye on him. He looks up to find the receptionist looking at him with a seductive smile. She then pushes a piece of paper towards him.

Receptionist: I get off work in 2 hrs. Give me a call if you want to spend some good time.

Atid looks at her with an unreadable expression. He picks the piece of paper and looks at her once again. She was flashing him her sultry smile. Atid harshly tears off the paper and throws it in the dustbin. The girl looks at him in  shock.

Atid: You are the face of this hotel and I don't think your management would appreciate this type of behavior from their staff to the guest.

Receptionist: Sir

Atid: Next time, know your guest before approaching them with your ulterior motives or you will be jobless soon.

Atid takes his key and walks towards Aroon. Atid holds Aroon and walks towards the lift while the  bellboy follows them with  their luggage.

Back at the reception:

Girl 1: Did you just flirt with Mr.Chanthara?

Girl 2: Do you know him?

Girl 1: Ofcourse. Who doesn't know them. The Chantharas are Premium clients of this hotel. Mr.Atid Chanthara is the CEO of Chanthara Technologies. He is here for his honeymoon.