ACE -- December 24th

Princess: H bitch about his pajamas?
BRB (Beau): you know he did
Princess: he whines bout it but he still wears them when he's gone. lol
BRB: so did I lol you don't just tell your mom no
Princess: you know you've ruined me
BRB: ...what?

I was waiting until Bristol and Jolene fell asleep. There was no way I was actually going to sleep in my own bed tonight. Not after that kiss in my kitchen. Not after he had his hands all over me the rest of the night. They always slept in my room...our room. Just like at their houses where I had a bed in their rooms.

Beau always slept in Hunters room, which was butted up next to mine. Jason and Trenton had their own rooms. Archer's...Lauren and Hudson were in there.

BRB: what do you mean?

I just needed to hear Hunter's snores then I knew I was in the clear.

BRB: fuck I did NOT miss this
BRB: I think he's got worse.
Princess: you two live in the same house.

I grinned. Once Hunter started snoring all bets were off. If you didn't fall asleep before him, then there was no way you were actually going to sleep unless you over drugged yourself and had three sets of noise cancelling headphones.

I slipped out of my bed, set my phone on the windowsill then motioned for Blue to crawl in bed with Jolene. I patted Rocky on the head and then creaked open the door. Listened to Hunter snore, then closed the door.

Tiptoed down the hall and did it again. Listened to Hunter snore and slipped right into his room. Beau was laying there on the futon next to the window that Dad had moved in once Travis Brighton died. Beau stayed with Hunter...I had snuck in here more than 1000 times over the years. Phone over his face still waiting on me to tell him how he ruined me. He didn't hear me sneak in. Nobody could hear anything with Hunter around. I slid right under the blanket.

"What are you doing ACE?" Beau just tugged me across the mattress not really at all fighting me crawling in with him.

"Did you really expect me to sleep in my own bed after a mind melting kiss like that?" I put my cold feet between his legs and scooched closer so our fronts were facing.

Beau had his right arm under my head and brushed his fingers over my face. "Mind melting huh?" Even not being able to see him 100% because of the dark, I knew he had a cocky grin on.

"Well...I mean it was my first kiss...so it probably was horrible if there was more data to analyze it against."

He pulled my chin up so I was looking him in the eye now, caught my not so subtle drop. "First kiss?"

I tried to shrug while laying on my side. "Beau's Girl." I just said those two words that had always explained everything else.

"Seriously?"

"Well yeah...I wasn't kidding what I told you back when I got out of the hospital. Why would I try a different guy? Now I'm afraid no other guy is going to measure up." I was teasing him. I knew I was.

Beau slid his hand fully under my tank and pulled me in closer to him. "No other guy is ever going to get a chance ACE. Give me time and I'll ruin you in every other way too."

I swallowed hard, thanking that he couldn't see me fully in the dark either. I ran my fingers lightly down his abs. "Now it just sounds like you're threatening me." I could be a smartass in the dark.