Photo Album

(WARNING: Death)

Background:
Tommy is in college. When Tommy and Wilbur were young they were always together but soon drifted apart.
Tommy- 20

     Tommy sat on his bench at the park looking at a photo album. The album labeled 'Tommy and Wilbur's PhotoBook' which was made by Phil. Phil made albums of all his sons. One of them individually, all four of them, and in pairs. Tommy was handed one of the albums by Phil when he was given the news. The news that would change his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy knocked on the door waiting for Phil to answer. Tommy was just starting college so he has been busy with school but it was nice to come home for a visit. Technoblade opened the door greeting Tommy. "Hey, Blade!" Tommy said cheerfully.
"Hey Toms," Techno smiled faintly, letting Tommy in.
"Are we having a family meeting or something?" Tommy asked. Looking at the living room which had mugs set on the table and a plate of cookies. Phil always put them out to start the meetings.
"Yeah, we are," Phil said walking into the room. He guided the two boys to sit down on the couch.
"Is Wilbur not coming," Tommy scoffed. Wilbur stopped coming to family gatherings without reasoning or at least he didn't tell them the reason and it aggravated Tommy a lot.
"N-no he's not," Phil said quietly.
"Classic Wilbur," Tommy whispered, rolling his eyes.
"Phil, what happened?" Technoblade asked, knowing something was up by his father's tone and facial expressions.
"Here take these, I started making them since you guys were born," Phil handed us each a book. A photo album to be specific.  'Tommy and Wilbur's PhotoBook.'
"What's this for Phil?" Technoblade asked, looking down at his book that was titled, 'Technoblade and Wilbur's PhotoBook.'
"I want you to keep them, because," Phil looked away for a sec then back at us, "Wilbur passed away." Tommy's heart stopped.
"W-What?" Tommy stuttered.
"The reason he left was because he got sick, he knew he was and to not worry us he left to worry about it himself," Phil explained slowly. "His mind wasn't his anymore, he said he didn't feel like himself, he couldn't control himself." Tears spilled out from Tommy's face. He broke down sobbing, Technoblade didn't say anything. He hugged Tommy tight for the comfort of the both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy finally opened the photo album looking at the very first photo. It was of 5-year-old Wilbur holding a few-month-old Tommy. Tommy sobbed as people walked past him, giving him concerned expressions but not stopping. Tommy quickly wiped his tears, getting off the park bench. He shoved one of his hands in his pocket as he kept one wrapped around the book tightly. He walked down the sidewalk of the park. Once he was far enough from people he opened the book and looked at all the photos sobbing at each memory. Soon he got to the last one. Tommy fell to his knees, dropping the book. The last four photos were shown on the last page. Tommy remembered that it was the last nice thing they did together before Wilbur disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Tommy, are you okay?" He heard Wilbur's voice. Wilbur sat down next to Tommy. Tommy had been in the backyard underneath the tree to try and calm down. He and Tubbo got into a fight and they said some stuff that they both didn't mean but it still hurt.
"Tubbo and I got into a fight," Tommy said, his voice muffled. Wilbur wrapped his arms around Tommy. Tommy rested his head on Wilbur's shoulder.
"It'll be okay Tommy, it happens but you guys will make up," Wilbur said softly.
"I-I know that I just."
"Would it cheer you up if we got ice cream?" Wilbur asked. Tommy perked up with a smile. "Heck yeah!" Tommy said. A clicking noise made the two jump as they see Phil with a camera.
"Wow Phil, you had to ruin the moment," Wilbur said with a chuckle.
"It was too cute to not take a picture," Phil defended himself. Tommy laughed as Wilbur ruffled his hair. There was the other photo.

    Wilbur and Tommy were at the ice cream shop talking away as they ate their ice creams. "Tommy you have ice cream all over your face," Wilbur sighed.
"No!" Tommy protested. Wilbur pulled his phone out taking a photo before showing it to Tommy. Tommy gasped. Wilbur laughed as Tommy took a picture of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy sat down with a sigh. "You know after all this time I thought you were someone who was selfish and didn't care for me," Tommy said, "but I realize that after everything you did, it was what was best for me, to protect, to keep me happy, even if it did hurt me for a while, you did it all out of love, it was stupid but I do get it." Tommy stared up at Wilbur. Wilbur didn't move, of course, he didn't, it was just a gravestone after all. Tommy let out a sob.
"Tommy?" Technoblade stood behind Tommy. Tommy turned around and quickly got up to hug his brother.
"Tommy, it's okay, I got you," Techno said. "You wanna go home?"
"Yeah just give me a second," Tommy said. Technoblade nodded. Technoblade went to Wilbur's grave and place a yellow rose by it and then slowly press his forehead on the stone. He said something and then kissed it before getting up again.
"I'll wait for you by the entrance," Techno said walking away. Tommy looks at Wilbur's stone and then at the photo album. He carefully pulled out a photo of the two of them sitting against each other and placed it against the stone. Tommy places a hand on the stone gently.
"Thank you for being a great brother." Tommy stood up and walked away slowly to meet Techno at the entrance.