nine- throw them away

"what. did. you. say?" I ask Michael, my face turning pale.

Michael turned his phone around and showed me the text. Ashton was coming over. damn it.

why doesn't he just get the hint? he needs to l.e.a.v.e. I'm tired of his shit.

I'm tired of his horrible attitude, his gorgeous eyes, the back and forth, his passionate kisses, constantly fighting, and his long fingers that gave the best back massages. the fuck was I thinking? I can't still be in love with Ashton. Michael is my everything now. he is perfect.

my thoughts were rushing when the doorbell rang. well, the shithead is here.

I walked over to the door, Michael trailing close behind me. it almost felt protective. as if he needed to keep me from some danger. on the other hand, belle was standing back, leaning against the wall, waiting for it all to unfold.

I slowly unlocked the door, taking a pause after I had turned the doorknob. the door opened and there stood Ashton Irwin. slightly bruised.

he was wearing a very attractive outfit (his normal attire, but anything he wears makes him look hot.)

one of his hands was behind his back. he smiled, obviously not seeing my protective boyfriend standing on the other side of the door. Michael didn't want to be seen and he was doing a good job.

Ashton flashed his signature flirting smile and handed me a bouquet of daisies. daisies were our flower. we always talked about how overrated roses were.

even Michael knew about that.

"Ashton. what are you doing here?" I look him sternly in the face, not even paying attention to the wonderful smelling flowers near me.

"these are for you, baby girl. our flowers," Ashton pushed the flowers slightly closer to me, suggesting that I take them.

I slowly took them out of his hands, our fingers brushing, causing Ashton, and just Ashton may I remind you, to blush.

"yeah. um, thanks, ash. so, what do you want?" i stood blank faced.

he clenched his jaw. "truthfully, devon, I want you back. I still love you, babe. I miss you," he then leaned in closer to me and whispered near my ear, " I could make you happy again, baby girl."

"Ashton! back off! Im with Michael! you know that. don't get that close again. I swear," I said with a fake disgusted look on my face. secretly, I got goose bumps.

"fine, fine. I'll leave. but, baby? call me," he whispered once again, once again causing chills to run throughout my body.

Ashton turned and starting to strut away. he stopped in his tracks, turned around, and combed his fingers through his hair looking straight at me while he licked his lips.

that dick.

he knows what gets me going.

Michael grabbed me by the waist, making me screech, then giggle.

"Michael! you're tickling me!" I laughed and bit my lip.

"you're amazingly cute, oh my God. you're making it hard to be angry about what just happened. devon, throw them away. please," Michael said throwing his head back in a laugh, then stern and concerned.

"really? they're just flowers. and they're pretty. I like daisies," I pouted and stuck my bottom lip out, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm not kidding. just, throw them away," Michael said with a straight face.