twenty seven- tonight?

there's some almost smut in this lol I was gunna write it but i figured it wouldn't be great and I don't wanna ruin the chap oh and there's daddy kink idk I wanted to try it out
-
his arms wrapped around me quickly, giving me no chance to slide away from his grip.

I gave in when the smell of his familiar cologne hit me and I hugged him back with the same amount of emotion he had been hugging me with.

I smiled into his chest, but quickly remembered what I was doing.

I need to hide the notes.

"you said you'd call me," he said looking down with sadness.

"I meant tomorrow, Ashton," I giggled. "I also said that you should go get some rest. you look really tired, ash."

he inched toward me until the back of my knees hit my bed.

"I needed to see you, Devon. I love you," Ashton slowly pushed me down onto the bed and caressed my face with both hands.

I moved up so I was leaning against the pillows on my bed and Ashton crawled over to me.

"I love michael, Ashton. we can't do this...we c-can't do-" I trailed off as Ashton placed kisses on my neck down to my collarbones.

he slipped his lengthy fingers under my bra straps, but that was where all of my common sense came back.

"stop, Ashton. no. stop, please. I love Michael. I really love him. we can't do this," I rambled as I pushed him off of me and climbed off of my bed.

"I'm sorry, Devon. I didn't mean-I, ugh.
I'm sorry. I should go. i-I'm gunna go," Ashton stood up and walked to my door, but stopped right before he left.

"I really love you," he whispered before he stepped out of my room and out into the hallway.

I walked out behind him, watching as he let himself out of my house. he slowly and lightly closed the door.

"well, holy shit. what the hell just-what the- damn it, Devon!" I yelled at myself as I marched back into my room.

I started taking all the notes off of the board on my wall and placed them on my desk, upside down.

"I'm a fucking idiot..." I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my pajamas. I put them in before sliding into bed and cuddling under the covers.

-

I woke up to the sound of murmurs behind my ear. I slowly turned around and found Michael with his arm wrapped around me.

"Michael? when did you get here?" I questioned as I turned to face him.

I was stopped half way; Michael pushed me back and placed his lips near my ear.

"what's my name, princess?" he asked oh-so deeply.

"m-Michael" I stuttered, not understanding why he would ask.

"no. right now, my name...is daddy. you got that, baby girl?"

michaels words made my eyes jerk open and my breath hitch, but, to be honest, I was excited.

"yes...daddy."

I flipped over and Michael climbed on top of me.

I looked up at him as innocently as I could. he smashed his lips into mine and pulled my arms above my head, restraining them.

his hands snaked down my body to bottom of the hem of the oversized shirt I was wearing.

it was pulled off of me and discarded in under a second.