twenty two- this kid

I sat down and Michael pushed in my chair for me. fucking gentleman.

he sat at the other side of the table and smiled at me.

"why are you staring at me?" I asked looking down sheepishly. Michael stated at me quite often, but it still made me blush. I just can't believe I have such an amazing boyfriend to call mine.

"you're just so gorgeous. oh! and tomorrow...I have something planned to capture that," Michael smirked and started eating the dinner he cooked for us.

the rest of the meal consisted of me asking Michael again and again about what he has planned, Michael complimenting me about 100 times, and playing footsie under the table.

after I had insisted on taking the plates to the sink and doing the dishes, Michael snuck up behind me, giving me a surprise hug.

"Michael, I just want you to know that you're one of the few people I don't hate," I giggled and finished drying the dish I was working on.

"oh my- Devon Hamilton doesn't hate me. I can die a happy man!" Michael jumped on victory, making me break out laughing.

after cleaning up the kitchen, I turned around and saw Michael staring at me, as usual.

I laughed under my breath and starting walking over to the couch. I was stopped when I heard a comment from Michael that he obviously tried to hide from me.

"damn, you're hot..."

"Michael Gordon Clifford! what did you just say?!" I turned around, caught off guard. he never calls me hot. he's so much more sincere. ashton, on the other hand, always said I looked hot or sexy.

"I-uh-um... fuck, Devon. I'm sorry. you're just so-ugh. hot. and beautiful and-uh- FUCK!" Michael buried his face in his hands and I giggled.

"babe! it's okay! it's okay," I walled over to him and took his face from his palms.

"I'm sorry-" Michael started to speak again, but I cut him off by placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

he looked up at me and I pecked his nose. "now come lay down with your 'hot' girlfriend," I said laughingly.

he giggled and we sat down on the couch. I grabbed a blanket and draped it over us as I cuddled into his chest.

he turned on Family Guy and we watched quietly. next thing I knew, Michael's hand was up my shirt, and he was kissing and nipping at my neck.

"what? oh!" I exclaimed quickly because I had momentarily fallen asleep.

Michael had thrown the blanket off by then and wiggled to the point where I was laying on top of him.

I started kissing him deeply, until he motioned for me to take off my shirt. once he had done so, it revealed my black bra, Michael's favorite.

"you're wearing it..." Michael trailed off, not taking his eyes off my boobs.

"yeah, I am. but, eyes up here," I smiled and pointed to my eyes.

"sorry I -sorry..." Michael started kissing under my chin once more.

"lets...go...to...the...bedroom..." Michael whispered between kisses.

I stood up and leading him to the comfortable bed awaiting in the next room.

without warning, I was pushed into the bed and pinned under Michael.

all I can say is, he called me hot many times throughout the night.

-

the next morning, I woke up with Michael wrapped around me.

I was only wearing my bra and panties, while Michael was only wearing his boxers.