twelve- my secret

just to let you guys know, this pic is Devon and ceana. devons wearing the flannel. MICHAELS FLANNEL ASDFGJKL
-
as Ashton walked away from us, down the hallway, Michael stepped forward and called out loudly, "fuck you, Ashton!"

we all decided that we should just go to lunch, and that's exactly what we did.

we all sat together, ignoring the stares coming from Ashton's direction. and for the rest of the day, he wasn't near any of us.

-

we were all walking out to the spot in the corner of the parking lot where we always hang out after school, before we head to someone's house.

ceana and belle sat down while Luke and calum started talking about band practice or something.

I went to sit next to ceana, but Michael grabbed my wrist before I could even get close to the ground.

"uh, yeah babe?" I asked in a whisper.

"devon, seriously. I can't take it anymore. I said it in the hallway, I'll say it now. you in that flannel...I can't," Michael whispered into my ear as he pushed me against the brick wall near by.

"oh, yeah? well, you're gunna have to wait until tonight because I'm inviting them over. and I'll spend the whole time teasing you," I said back as seductive as I could. I want him to want me badly. plus, I love watching him squirm. does that make me a bad person? eh, I still love him, so it's okay right?

damn, I feel evil.

I am evil.

Michael is gunna want me. and I'll make it worth his wild. whoops.

"fuck...devon. please," Michael pleaded.

"cmon, Michael. you've made it through the day. you can wait," I kissed him hard and winked as I walked away, going back to sitting next to ceana.

"you guys wanna come over? We can all go get pizza and stuff before..." I asked everyone.

everyone muffled a 'yes' and I smiled, looking back at Michael who groaned at the crowd's answer.

"hey, babe? can you get that red cd out of my car? I need to show Luke," calum asked belle.

"sure, cal," belle smiled and walked over to the car, unlocking it and grabbing the cd.

everyone else conversed, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of belle. I felt like something was wrong.

I looked down for a second and when I looked back up, belle was pressed against the car door, struggling.

I stood up to see what was happening and I saw Ashton trying to get on her.

I screamed and ran over to her. I ran so damn fast.

I heard calum scream, "the fuck?!"

he was running behind me.

we reached the car just as Ashton saw us. he bolted away and we saw him hop into his car and drive away. the fuck was he thinking?

belle started gagging and wiping her lips.

"ASHTON KISSED ME. HE ACTUALLY PLACED HIS LIPS ONTO MINE. I CANT GET IT OFF ME!" belle screamed making me chuckle.

calum wrapped his arms around her and muffled something into her neck about Ashton being a jerk.

ceana, luke, and Michael walked quickly over, laughing slightly as they saw belles disgusted face.

"so pizza? maybe it'll wash down the taste of him," I asked belle and she shook her head getting into calums car.

we all got into our separate cars. before we headed off I screamed to belle that Michael and i would be a little late.