six- okay, i care

"what are you doing here?" I ask Michael, who's standing there with a relieved look on his face.

"um...well... I looked for you. I thought of all the places you would go after something like this. after Taco Bell and Papa John's...i figured 'hey. library.' so here I am, coming to the most secluded place here," Michael stated putting his hands behind his head and leaning against the wall, looking very pleased with himself.

"well, I can definitely say you're a smart boy, Clifford. good job. so....since you went to Taco Bell.... you didn't happen to get-" i said, interrupted.

"right here!" Michael screeched, handing me a bag and a Baja Blast Freeze. "number 3 combo and two burritos. the usual," he said smiling a proud smile.

"you're amazing. cuddle time?" I ask while looking at him with puppy eyes.

"once we get home, babe. I have... a little something planned," Michael said with a smirk. he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. our fingers intertwined and he smiled at me.

"I love you, Devon. so. damn. much. you know that right?" Michael asked me after kissing my forehead.

I smiled and blushed saying, "of course. and I... I love you too."

-

after we got home Michael ran quickly over to my side of the car. he actually ran, so I was genuinely surprised. that kid never runs.

he helped me out and covered my eyes after picking up the trash from me eating my food from Taco Bell.

"what are you doing?" I ask Michael giggling.

"it's a surprise!! don't peak!" he says excitedly, leading me to my own front door.

he opened my door with the key I had given him a long time ago. he kept it on his key chain and drew a read heart on it in sharpie. I never thought much of it, but now thinking of it made me blush.

he let me in and took his hands away from my eyes. Luke, calum, and my best friend belle stood there with chocolate, cookies, and a whole lot of soda.

"surprise!" they all screamed in unison.

"what...what is this?" I asked with the biggest smile on my face.

"we know about...um... ash. so we all decided we just HAD to make you happy! forget him! you have Michael. and us!" calum said walking over to hug me. belle pushed him out of the way, running to me and hugging me.

"no! she's my best friend! I get the hug!" she said to calum, squeezing me tight.

"you guys are so sweet. movies anyone?" I say with a smile on my face. I was actually happy. these humans made me happy. fuck Ashton.

we all sat down, me cuddling up to Michael and belle cuddling up to calum. they recently started dating and they're beyond cute together.

"oh. that's cool. I'll be the loner. alright," Luke said picking up his phone and crossing his legs.

"you seriously think I forgot about you?" Michael asked Luke chuckling.

"what?" Luke replied turning to Michael and I.

"ceana! get in here!" Michael screamed towards the door to my backyard.

"surprise!" ceana, Luke's girlfriend, screamed while she jumped into my kitchen.

"babe! what are you doing here?" Luke asked getting up and running over to hug her.

"Michael thought it be a nice surprise," ceana said laughing.

"thanks, bro," Luke chuckled while high-fiving Michael.

"yeah, yeah," Michael said, "Devon, pizza?" Michael asked me, placing his arm on my thigh. it sent chills throughout my body and I could feel my cheeks turn a bright red.

"yeah, sure," I replied. I started getting up when belle shot out of her seat saying, "I'll get it! I'll get you a surprise!"

"want me to come, babe?" calum asked belle and starting standing up.

"no, no. it's cool. I'll get you a surprise too," belle said sending calum a quick smile. he smiled back and we all said bye to her as she left the house.

we all sat on the couch watching the movie until belle charged back into the house about 20 minutes after she left.

"HOLY SHIT, GUYS," belle screamed running over to us, almost falling.

"what?!" I yelled standing up quickly.

"I walked into Papa John's and guess who I saw making out with a blonde bitch?" she said, still basically screaming. calum got up, ran over, and stood behind her, grabbing her waist and kissing the top of her head to calm her down.

"what happened? who did you see?" I asked calmly.

"the dickhead! Ashton was sitting in a booth sticking his tongue down another girl's throat! I took a picture, then I slapped the shit out of him! he was beyond drunk," she said angrily.

"you're hot when you're mad, babe," calum said turning belle around and leaning in for a kiss.

"not the time, calum! let me see the picture," I said sticking my hand out for her phone.

she flipped through it and handed it to me. right there, plain as day, was a drunk Ashton making out with a blonde chick, his hand tangled in her hair. the dick said he was going to work to get me back. all he ever does is lie.

I stormed off into my bedroom, holding back tears. I slammed my door shut and sat on the ground, my head between my knees.

I was holding back sobs. I shouldn't care about him anymore! I said I didn't! he's out of my life. and now, for good.

Michael lightly knocked on my door before opening it slowly, then sitting on the ground next to me.

"devon. you need to forget about ashton. I'm here now. I have you. I'll take care of you. I know you still care about Ashton. it's only been a short time since you've broken up," Michael said. he pulled me in with his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"I don't care about him, Michael. I don't," I said, wiping my eyes.

"yes, you do. you wouldn't be up here if you didn't," he said with a slight chuckle.

"okay, I care. but I don't want to anymore. you're the only guy I want to care about. you're the only guy I love," I said slightly smiling and looking into his eyes.

"and I love you," Michael replied placing a slow kiss on my lips.

there was a loud knock on my door, interrupting Michael and mine's moment.

Michael got up and opened the door. there, standing right in front of a crying me and what seemed to be a rage filled Michael, was Ashton Irwin.

"Michael, I-" Ashton said starting speaking, but was interrupted by Michael.

"fuck. you. Ashton," Michael almost whispered into Ashton's face. Michael stepped back for a second looked at my stunned face, then punched Ashton square in the jaw.

-

GUYS WHAT WAS THIS CHAPTER OMG
MICHAELS SO CUTE OMG
YAY
K LOVE YOU
BYE