thirteen- he actually agreed

guys, I love this chapter so
whoop whoop
-
"excuse me?" Michaels, as did everyone else's eyes, widened.

I bit my lip, scared to hear everyone's reactions. it's probably a bad idea. at least it's getting out there.

"what exactly are we getting him back for?" ceana asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"well, he fucked with my feelings, then he tried to fuck belle. literally," I looked over to belle who put her hands over her face. I held back a laugh as Michael and ceana chuckled.

"sounds like a good reason to get someone back," Luke laughed.

"so, what's your plan?" calum wrapped his arm around belles shoulder. he had no idea what the plan ahead would hold.

"well. its involves belle, actually. he's into you. so, fake date him. that way you can find out what he's up to and stuff. double agent. if you're up for it," I looked over to belle. I was scared to hear her opinion.

everyone had different expressions.

Michael looked angry, belle disgusted, ceana and Luke had blank faces, and calum looked surprised.

i, on the other hand, was holding back a laugh. I can't believe I actually brought that up.

"HELL NO. SHES MY GIRL. NO ONE CAN BE WITH HER BUT ME. NO. NUH-UH. NOPE," calum yelled while bringing belle closer to him.

"you guys would still be dating, just Ashton and everyone else besides us wouldn't think that," I chewed on the inside of my cheek, considering it now to be a bad idea.

belle hadn't said anything this whole time.

"you know, never mind. it was a bad idea," I sat down next to Michael and grabbed his hand. he kissed my cheek.

"I'll do it," belle whispered.

"what?" we all said in unison, turning towards her.

"I said, I'll do it. I wanna bring Ashton down. he's done horrible things and I'm tired of it. I'll be a double agent," belle looked at calum. "don't worry, cal. I won't do anything with him. I just wanna help."

she kissed him and he smiled uncertainly leaning back.

just as the idea was settling into all of our minds, Luke groaned.

"shit. we gotta go, ceana," Luke said getting up.

"why?" ceana also got up but didn't start walking.

"look," Luke showed ceana his phone.

" um, 'Luke. come home. you and ceana left a mess in your room.' shit. yeah, we did," ceana laughed and started walking towards Luke.

"TELL LIZ I SAID HI!" Michael screamed like a little girl and we all laughed.

I miss Liz.

the door shut and we all got comfortable again, back to watching the show.

Michael was playing with my hair and telling me he was trying to braid it. such a cutie.

"I don't like the idea, guys. I really don't," calum whined. he must really be thinking about it. we haven't been talking about it for a while.

"calum. it'll be okay. I don't even like Ashton. I can't even tolerate him. I'm just doing this for Devon. I want to bring him down," belle put a hand on calums chest.

"you guys could tell everyone that you had a 'fight' and stuff. then Ashton will come along. but you can see her when you want. Ashton will get planned around you two wanting to see each other," I told calum, hoping to convince him.