eighteen- something to tell you

"finally!" I tilted my head back, trying to be dramatic.

"well, he was actually really sweet. which made me sick. it's like he genuinely thinks I would go out with him after he hurt you. whatever. anyway, we talked and talked...nothing special. until he started talking about how he wasn't over you and stuff like that. he got really quiet after that. then, he got a text. it like broke the silence, which I was grateful for, but guess who it was from?" belle pursed her lips and looked at me.

"I'm going to go with the 5'6 blonde bitch with good fashion taste...also known as Steph," I spat.

"exactly. I saw it before he grabbed it. it said like 'I miss you. come over.' I just glared at him and that's when we left. he practically rushed out of there. so, my opinion, he's in love with you, is trying to use me to get to you, and is fucking steph," belle intertwined her fingers on the table and bit her lip.

"that dick," Michael grabbed my waist.

"you know what? fuck. him. I'm getting nachos," I got up and got my food, ignoring the stares from Ashton in the line next to me.

"dev! Devon! hey!" I could hear ash call out to me.

"oh my gosh. oh my gosh. oh my gosh," I started whispering as I heard footsteps behind me.

"Devon. devon, we need to talk," Ashton put his hand on my shoulder.

I turned around quickly and looked him dead in the eye. "no, we don't. go talk to steph."

I started walking away with my nachos and sprite. Ashton screamed, practically Los enough for the whole damn cafeteria could hear, "I'll text you!"

no fucking thank you.

-

after school we had all went out to our spot in the parking lot. I sat down next to Michael as we leaned against the brick wall.

since this part of the parking lot was basically secluded behind some bushes, Calum and belle could finally be together.

they were giggling and kissing. I'm glad they're happy. my plan is literally not allowing them to be together. I'm a bitch.

Luke and ceana were running around, luke chasing her and tickling her.

I just realized something.

we are all hella cute. I fucking love my friends.

I leaned against Michael and kissed his cheek, making him smile.

"t-tonight's our last night," my voice cracked.

"your parents come back tomorrow?" Michael looked down at me and started stroking my hair.

"yeah. so, I was thinking we make the best of it..." my voice got higher towards the end, suggestively.

"holy shit. really?" Michael backed away a tad and his eyes widened.

"y-yeah..." I felt awkward suggesting it for some reason. probably because of the dirty thoughts already entering my mind.

I want to try something new.

"what were you thinking?" Michael but his lip and smirked. that little shit.

I leaned to his ear and cleared my throat. "well, I was thinking we could do whatever you wanted actually."
I wanted him to suggest something out of the ordinary, but knowing michael, he wouldn't want to be so straight forward. especially when it came to this.

when I said that Michael gasped and I saw his face turn pale. well, paler than it already is, with a smirk growing across his face.

Michael just nodded, obviously at a loss of words. he was as surprised at what I said.