fourteen- don't get caught

"Michael!" I giggled, "mi-mi-Michael.." I couldn't catch my breath between Michael's kisses from my collar bones to my lips.

"shh, baby. don't talk. don't think. just let me..." Michael trailed off as his kisses lowered on my body.

"no, no, we can't. belle is downstairs," I started to say. he kissed my stomach, which made me laugh because it tickled. he laughed too and I took the chance to roll off the bed before I wouldn't want to stop anymore.

"fuck, Devon. cmon," Michael pleaded.

"not now! we've got stuff to do and there's school. get ready, please. I'll bring your breakfast up here," I flashed a smile at Michael and he scrunched up his eyes happily.

I put my hair up in a bun and walked downstairs.

"look who finally decided to stop doing their boyfriend!" belle laughed.

she was drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"you look like a parent, oh my God. what's for breakfast?" I asked walking towards her.

"I made pancakes. and hey, it's 8 already. you should get ready," belle said still looking at the newspaper.

"yes, mother. I'll eat my breakfast upstairs, mother. be down soon, mother," I laughed and smiled as I walked upstairs with both Michael and my breakfast.

when I walked back into my room Michael was already dressed and working on his hair.

"damn, you went fast," I placed the plates on my desk and headed to my closet about to chose my outfit.

"well, I didn't have anyone to distract me," Michael gave me a look and I stuck my tongue out.

he laughed and I went back to the closet.

"wear that white flowy top I got you! it'll look great on you! really compliments your skin tone!" Michael half-screamed.

"only you, Michael clifford, would tell your girlfriend that and not be worried shed think you're creepy. but, yeah, I'll wear it," I laughed and chose the shirt, black jeans, and my black converse.

i took a quick shower and got dressed as fast as I could.

next thing I know, it was 8:35. shit.

I clipped my hair back, even though it was wet.

"shit. my hair is gunna be all curly once it dries. I don't have time to dry and straighten it," I whined while doing my make up.

"oh, shush. you look gorgeous all the time," Michael was eating his breakfast while watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on my tv.

by 8:45 I was ready and grabbed my white bag that matches my outfit.

"you. look. great. like, woah," Michael looked at me and made me blush.

"mr. clifford, you know how to get me all giggly. but, we don't have time. let's go," I motioned Michael out of the room.

Michael, belle, and I all drove together to school and I spent the whole day thinking of belle and how awkward it must be around Ashton.

-

at lunch Michael and I were messing around with our food and laughing.

belle walked over with a worried look

"sup, bitch. where's the rest of squad?" I asked.

"they're coming. Luke and calum were playing tag. calum took ceana hostage and they're running over. but that's not why im worried. Ashton has been talking to me all day. he told me what he has planned for our date. it's tonight," belle sat down next to me and ran her fingers through her hair.