three- he said what?

*cough* slight smut in this chapter *cough* well not really but kinda? idk just if you don't wanna read it don't k bye
-
I thought for a second before scribbling down my note on an extra sheet of paper I found in my bag.

dear newly found note pal,
I found your note, obviously, so here you go. how about we write back every two days? back in the same book, same spot. if you're up for it, write back and I'll check for your note in two days. well, alright. write to you later.
-note pal

I sighed with a smile and stuck the note into the book, placed it back on the shelf, and figured I should go home.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the library to my car. the handle on the car door was cold, oddly, it was calming.

I got in and started driving home when Ashton called me. I ignored it, since I promised myself I wasn't going to be the type of kid who gets into a car crash because they were on the phone.

once I got into my driveway, I picked up my phone and saw Ashton left a message.

he sounded drunk, rambling on about how much he wanted to see me and to act like the fight never happened. he's never been that sincere, so I figured something had to be going on.

I thought for a second about calling him back, but shook that idea out of my head. I'm mad at him and I intend to stay that way until he shows that he really loves me.

i walked into my house and snuck my way upstairs, trying not be seen by my parents. not in the mood for them right now. but thankfully, I didn't need to be.

not even five minutes passed of me being alone in my room until my parents called to me from downstairs saying they were going out to dinner and would be home late. aye.

I grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed, but I didn't even have time to do anything on it before being beyond scared by someone pulling my window open from the outside.

I had no clue what to do, so I just sat there in shock. because that's the smart thing to do.

my heart was racing and a scream was stuck in my throat. a pair of hands reached and I heard a voice swear quietly.

Michael.

I ran over to the window and helped him hop into my room. what the fuck was happening? I feel like I'm in High School Musical and Troy is climbing through my window.

except my Troy is punk boy with colored hair and a pierced eyebrow. but hey, he's still amazing. I just don't think he's going to break out into song any time soon.

I looked at this crazy boy standing in my room with this huge bag on his shoulder, who was panting with his hands on his knees, and I lost my shit.

I just started laughing so hard, I fell on the floor and couldn't breathe.

this guy just climbed up a tree to a two story bedroom and climbed through a small window. this kid. what was even in his bag?

"stop fucking laughing, devon. I just did more to get in here than I do at p.e. get me a glass of water, you little shit," Michael said after he sat on my bed.

I walked downstairs quickly, grabbed him a water bottle, and ran up the stairs, wanting to know what he was even doing here.

when I walked back into my room, the lights were off and a few lit candles were placed throughout my room.

Michael was standing next to my bed with one of his hands in his pockets and the other on the back of his neck.

I didn't know what to say. it was so beautifully sweet.

"here's your water," I said while handing the bottle to Michael.

he grabbed the bottle and placed it on my desk, then slowly walked over to me. he closed the door and grabbed my hands, not saying a word. he pushed me against my door and placed my hands on his back.

I looked down and he raised up my face with both hands and said, "do you even know how gorgeous you are?"

he slowly placed his lips onto mine, but I couldn't help but keep my eyes open. this was so confusing. Michael just comes here and wants to make out all romantically, even though he knows Ashton and I are dating.

all of these thoughts escape my mind when Michael grabs my back and pulls me in, even closer, his hand slipping under my shirt.

he started slowly kissing my neck while tracing little designs on my bare back.

I put my hand on the back of his neck and the other on his waist, slowly raising up his shirt.

he backed away and pulled it off quickly. I bit my lip then smashed my lips onto his. he let out a small moan, but pulled away.

he looked into my eyes and said, "I'm sorry about the break up, Devon. but maybe I can help you get through it. now that you know I love you, I just-"

i cut him off by saying, "whoa. whoa. whoa. what break up? what do you mean "break up?" who did I break up with?"

he looked confused then answered with, "um... ashton. he said that you two broke up. that you had called him a while after you left the restaurant and said it was over. I figured you'd be feeling down so I packed a bag of candles and chocolate strawberries and hightailed it over here."

"michael. wait. he said what? I didn't call him at all. why did he tell you that?" I asked, very confused.

"Oh my God. he said you guys broke up when I caught him making out with another girl. he was drunk. I figured you guys broke up and he went A-wall. that isn't what happened?" Michael asked.

"no, Michael, it isn't. we hadn't broken up. but now, I'm definitely thinking about it," I said with a stern look.

Michael gave me an odd stare and said, "then why were you kissing me back?"

"because I'm not sure how I fucking feel, Michael. Ashton has been my boyfriend for almost 3 years. I love him. but I've always had these feelings for you, okay? you're just so... I don't know. I'm sorry," I said with tears in my eyes.

Michael held my face with both hands, looked into my eyes, and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "you don't need to worry about anything tonight, devon. just be with me, right now," he said.

Michael then led me over to my bed, got in, and motioned me to come lay down with him.

I got in and laid down, being comforted by Michael's strong arm wrap around me.

we spent the rest of the night cuddled up together. I fell asleep in his arms and for once in a very very long time. I was happy.

-

SO I GUESS YOU GUYS ARE LIKE TOTALLY SHIPPING MEVON TOO RIGHT CUZ I AM. THEYRE BEYOND CUTE. OKAY. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS. LOVE YOU BYE.