🌼5

hisHANdsome

330,893 likes

330,893 likes

hisHANdsome My best friend. My sunshine. My baby! @oddinaryFelix 🌞

1993 comments

STAYhere How about 'my boyfriend'? You two dating, right? 🧐
🔁 oddinaryFelix Eww! No offense baby @hisHANdsome I still love you 😘
🔁 hisHANdsome Lixie and me? Boyfriend? Yes! Special boyfriend? No eww! Love you too baby @oddinaryFelix 😚
🔁 ryujin So are you single Jisung-sshi? 🥺
🔁 CherryJYP @ryujin As we know, yes! He's single!

Soobin Just dating both of you!
🔁 beautifulYuna JILIX 💞
🔁 CherryJYP Their friendship so precious. Don't ruins it 🥺

hisBangChan Lee Felix your best friend?!
🔁 INboyfriend you didn't know,hyung?
🔁 hisBangChan I know but I didn't expect his Jisung's BEST FRIEND. I thought they just friend.
🔁 INboyfriend Best friend. Jisung best friend..OMG! Felix and Jisung best friend?!

🌼🌼🌼

Changbin continued to look at Chan who was sitting next to him. Yes, they are both in the studio right now.

"You mean Felix is ​​Hyunjin's enemy?" Changbin asked the older.

"He is! Hyunjin always said that he messed with Jisung's best friend, but he never mentioned the man's name .."

"That's why Hyunjin can't see Felix's face. There's a story behind it. But next week Jisung will transfer to our college, so how?"

Chan shrugged. He did not know what drama would happen later.

"Hey hyungs.."

Hyunjin's face appeared behind a door that had just been pushed from the outside. The handsome guy took his place on the couch next to Changbin.  Chan also sat in an armchair.

"So, Felix is ​​Jisung's best friend?" Changbin asked.

The younger just nodded. He was sure they knew from Felix's post. Why is Felix suddenly interested in Instagram? As far as Hyunjin knows, the man prefers TikTok.
But it did not surprise him when Felix and Jisung declared their friendship.

"But why do I think they're like a couple? Before this, Jisung or Felix never once showed a picture of each other.." said Changbin who was suspicious.

"Felix is ​​a clingy person, especially with Jisung. So, before Jisung transfers to our college, they better reveal their friendship," Hyunjin explained.

"How about you? You prefer not to declare your relationship with Jisung to other people?" Chan asked.

The man just kept quiet. He left the question unanswered.

"If I were Jisung, I would have given up you a long time ago," Chan continued.

"Think carefully, Jinnie. We don't want you to regret it. You don't even know until when Jisung can survive as your secret boyfriend. Don't forget how popular he is."

Hyunjin looked at Changbin's face. He admits that the older's words are true, but he is not ready. He could not admit that he was gay!

"And for your information, Jisung was Jeongin crush.." Changbin told, and they answered the statement with surprised faces from Hyunjin and Chan.

"Oh I just remember, Jisung, Jeongin, Minho and Seungmin from the same high school," Chan said after remembering Jeongin's background.

Jeongin met with them as soon as he was dating Changbin. But Jeongin is also close to Minho.  It's just that they rarely chat with men who are also the prey of girls at their college. Hyunjin and Minho are among the most popular guys there.

"I think you just learn a little about Jisung," Changbin guessed when he saw his best friend's reaction.

"Before we officially dated, I told Jisung that I don't want to know his history. He still doesn't need to know my past, and he also agreed. I have a reason I did that."

Chan and Changbin only looked at each other when they heard Hyunjin's reason. Although they have known Hyunjin since high school, but there are things that remain a secret between them.

"But is it true that Jisung was Jeongin crush?"

Changbin nodded. He doesn't care about it because what matters now is Jeongin's. After all, Jisung was also his little crush, but no one knew about it. Who's can resist Jisung's cute and pretty face, right?

"Are you okay with that?" Chan asked the same question in Hyunjin's mind to Changbin.

"Of course I'm okay. Nothing to worry."

But Hyunjin worried about what he heard.  Suddenly, he wanted to know about Jisung when he was in high school.

🌼🌼🌼

❤️,
Kay.